Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-23-2009, 07:24 AM

".. Raziel." It wasn't Killie; it was Zandra. She wasn't yelling. "Why won't you just listen? Please?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-23-2009, 06:09 PM

Raziel turned. "I'm not going to listen to some b*tch who just flings out insults and expects me to just stand there and take it."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2009, 06:15 PM

"She's offering us - you, for god's sake - help and you're just throwing it back in her face. Because you think it's stupid." Zandra stood up. "If you think raising a kid is so stupid then why did you bother to stay?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2009, 06:17 PM

"Fine, if you don't want me around, I won't stay. As soon as the ship gets to Paris, I'll leave. Then you can be happy."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2009, 06:18 PM

"No, I won't be happy and neither will you." Zandra walked past him through the door; there were tears in her eyes.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2009, 06:25 PM

"I'm not about to take abuse from someone under the guise of teaching me how to parent. Why should I?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2009, 06:30 PM

"Maybe if you'd stop beating around the bush." Zandra rubbed her eyes. "I mean for god's sake, how long is it going to take you to actually talk about something."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2009, 06:32 PM

"I'm not talking about stuff to someone I hardly know."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2009, 06:33 PM

"She's just trying to help, Raziel, and you're not making it easy for her by constantly telling her that the whole thing is stupid. You're not making ME feel very good either, acting like you don't have to take care of the baby if I'm out doing jobs."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2009, 06:40 PM

"What if I hurt or killed the baby? How would you feel, then? I'm not taking care of the baby all by myself. Something would go only go wrong, and I couldn't stand it if it kept crying. I wouldn't trust myself around it."