Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-13-2009, 05:49 PM

"This doesn't make me feel better. I don't mean to sound snappy about this, but it is something I don't feel like dragging up from the past." She swung back up into the ceiling.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-13-2009, 05:54 PM

Damien shrugged. "Fine." He picked up his skull and wandered off.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2009, 05:55 PM

Carin waited until he was gone before climbing down out of the ceiling. She cracked her fingers a bit with a wince before heading up to the rooms.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 12-13-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-13-2009, 06:09 PM

Ty was venturing out of his for the first time in a few days. He had to go and get a blood packet from the infirmary.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2009, 06:09 PM

Carin nearly bumped into him, but stopped and actually jumped back a step. "S-Sorry! Didn't see you there, was um. Was preoccupied with something."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-13-2009, 06:12 PM

"So watch where you're going next time, or else," Ty snapped at her. He was constantly on edge, cuz of the fact that Janeseh was still on the ship. True, he was locked in the basement, but still present on the ship.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2009, 06:13 PM

"S-Sorry." Carin flinched a bit. "Jeez." She walked past him, giving him a wide berth.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-13-2009, 06:17 PM

Ty felt bad for being so defensive, but he didn't really trust anyone on the ship cept for his brother. He walked past Carin in silence.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2009, 06:18 PM

Carin watched him walk past, wondering why he was so snippy. She headed to the room she'd basically claimed as her own and shut the door behind her, leaning against it. It felt weird having a room of her own after bunking with homeless people in Paris and growing up with other people in a room. She grimaced at the thought and walked over to a CD player; she'd nicked it back in America and still wasn't sure how she'd gotten it out without it setting off the alarm. She popped in a CD and flopped on her bed.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-13-2009, 06:22 PM

Ty came back soon after; he mixed with the rest of the people on the ship as little as possible and only ever went to get blood when he had to. He slipped silently into his own room, which had dark gothic posters all over the walls.