Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-09-2009, 06:39 AM

"It's not fair cuz you all gang up on me, either," said Damien, scowling. "All you girls do, and you all play together and leave me out."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-09-2009, 06:42 AM

"But don't like dolls..." Rose said. "You wouldn't like our games, cuz you're a boy."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-09-2009, 10:00 AM

"You still all gang up and take each other's side against me. And you say my favourite toy is icky."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2009, 02:16 PM

"But it used to be part of a person..." Rose said with a shiver. "It was alive once! You don't find that creepy?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-09-2009, 02:26 PM

"No," said Damien, his eyes wide. "Why should I?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2009, 02:31 PM

"Because it used to be alive, it used to talk and be a person, and stuff... I mean, what if it was someone somebody knew? Like someone's brother or sister? They'd be missing them cuz they're dead, while you're playing with a part of that person's dead body part..." Rose said. She was triyng really hard to get Damien to understand why this creeped her out. XD

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-09-2009, 02:35 PM

"My daddy killed them, so they'd be a bad person and everyone will be glad they're dead," replied Damien, missing the point entirely. XD

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2009, 02:37 PM

"But that's not the point, it's the fact that they used to be a person with thoughts and feelings. Yeah, maybe that one used to have mean thoughts, but he was sdtill a person with thoughts, and now you're playing with him like a toy... if you want a skull that bad, can't you get a fake?" Rose said. "i wouldn't be as creeped out, then."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-09-2009, 02:40 PM

"I don't want a fake," Damien said, and scowled. He picked up a bone from the floor; it was a beef bone that Azhdeha had given him to teeth on. XD

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-09-2009, 02:48 PM

Rose jumped back. "Then if you want to play with us, then- then you'll have to be willing to play with something other than bones... save those for when you play alone, okay?"