Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-30-2009, 07:43 PM

Raziel was feeling on edge. He didn't much like being stuck on the ship, cuz he couldn't train. He was also wondering privately if he'd done the right thing by staying.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-30-2009, 07:43 PM

Alvin was looking for Raziel; she'd set up a training area for him in the gym. Complete with moving targets!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-30-2009, 07:52 PM

He was up on deck.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-30-2009, 07:55 PM

"Raziel, come with me to the gym, would you please?" She didn't wait for an answer, just climbed back down the ladder.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-30-2009, 08:05 PM

Raziel didn't bother to answer in any case, he just followed Alvin down the hatch.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-30-2009, 08:05 PM

Alvin lead him down the hall and opened the door to the gym, pointing down at the far end. "Early Christmas present for you."

Ooc: Gotta go, bye!

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 11-30-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-30-2009, 08:19 PM

"Thanks," Raziel said. "I need to train every day, and this will do fine for that."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2009, 06:53 AM

"The moving targets work like those.. drinky bird things. You know, you put them next to a cup of water, dunk the beak in, and then they tilt back and forth and act like they're drinking for a long time? Like that. You hit a switch on the wall-" She walked over and hit a button; several of the targets began to move back and forth at varying speeds. "-and a mechanism in those mimics the way it works, sort of."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-01-2009, 02:23 PM

"I guess that'll do til we hit land."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2009, 04:10 PM

"I figured it might work as a substitute. If you break any targets, they're easily replaced; just unsc'rew the wingnut in the back of the pole to make it come off, then get another one out of the box on the floor in the closet." She smiled.

Halestorm