Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-30-2009, 04:08 PM

"Star, let go. I know who she is." Alvin was still surprised.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-30-2009, 04:13 PM

Star reluctantly let go of Magenta, but she was still suspicious. "Who is she, then? I think she'd better explain herself."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-30-2009, 04:14 PM

"She was the one who brought me food when I was captured. She's about the only one I was friendly with there." Alvin paused. "She was also the one who stopped letting that cat attack me."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-30-2009, 04:19 PM

"Kat can be mean sometimes." Gen said, nodding. "I'm Magenta, I grew up among the Malus, but I've never really helped out much. Orange was my friend. When he stopped answering his calls, I pased into the fourth dimension to get onto the ship to figure out what was going on, and stayed longer than I liked, and eventually fell asleep... when I woke up, I found out we'd left India, so I couldn't go back to the base." Gen said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-30-2009, 04:25 PM

"I think we can send you back, on one condition; that you don't repeat anything that you might have overheard to the Malus," Star said, thinking that they could use the ouija board to send Gen back.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-30-2009, 04:27 PM

"Oh, absolutely; I promise; besides, it's not like anyone listens to me, anyways..." Gen said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-30-2009, 04:28 PM

"One question, then. Does the India base have a ouija board?"

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-30-2009, 04:29 PM

"A whatta whatta?" Gen asked, looking confused. "Um... I bet I could call and ask, if you can make it so that the call can't be traced."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-30-2009, 04:30 PM

"If you key in 471, the call can't be traced back," said Star.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-30-2009, 04:31 PM

"Okay... I'll be needing a phone, though; I didn't bring mine because I didn't expect to be here long." Gen said.