Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 11-22-2009, 12:50 PM

"See? That's what I mean. Defective. I don't even know why he's doing it. Sure, he walks if I say so but he doesn't do much else. Alvin, go sit down."

Orange didn't move.

"Alvin. Sit. Down."

Orange linked then said, "My name is Orange. Orange. She's Alvin. Not me."

Clarian sighed. "Go sit down, Orange." Orange did so. Clarian turned back to Alvin.

"See, he has become quite unruly. Therefore, I have to teach him a lesson. I'm afraid it won;t turn out well for you, but who really cares?"

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-22-2009, 12:55 PM

"You're sure he wasn't already like that?" Alvin's hands clenched the chair tighter. "You're sick. How many other people have you done that to?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-22-2009, 01:35 PM

"Not many. Ten, twenty, including him. The other are just children. He was the first, you see, a prototype. On the most part he has been successful, though there are a few bugs I need to iron out. Now... Where did I put that thing..."

Clarian walked over to the back of the desk, opening up the drawers. "Ah, yes, here."

He pulled out a gun, then tossed it to Orange who caught in on reflex. He looked at it then up at Clarian who was gazing at him expectantly.

"Well? You know what to do, Orange. Follow your orders."

Orange shook his head. "I can't."

Clarian pulled the gun out of his hands and aimed for Alvin.

"Fine, I'll do it myself."

-Bernard Malamud
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2009, 01:43 PM

Alvin tensed up in her chair and tried to struggle, but she couldn't. Tears began to well up in her eyes before they streamed down her cheeks.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-22-2009, 02:06 PM

Clarian's finger tightened on the trigger....

Orange stood and grabbed the chair he had been sitting on. He swung it hard as possible into Clarian's lower back. Clarian fell to the floor with a shocked cry.

Orange loomed over him, chair in hand and started beating him to a pulp. Clarian tried to fend him off but only got a broken arm for his troubles.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Orange roared between blows. "DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE!"

He continued ranting at Clarian as he beat him, the words hard to make out. The topic switched erratically between Alvin, the experiments, Orange's name and just plain incomprehensible hoarse rage.

The chair finally snapped in two. Orange stopped and stared at it for a second then dropped the pieces. He clutched the edge of the desk for support, shaking uncontrollably.

"You weren't invincible after all." he whispered in a small voice then fell to his knees and started to cry.

-Bernard Malamud
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2009, 02:12 PM

".. Orange?" Alvin bit her lip, feeling a bit scared.

Halestorm
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-22-2009, 02:17 PM

Orange wiped off the tears as best as he could and stood up. He picked up the remote Clarian had pushed away earlier and crushed it underfoot. The manacles on Alvin and Destiny's chairs popped open.

He looked on the floor for a minute then picked up the gun. He walked over to Alvin and handed it to, handle first. Then he stepped back and closed his eyes.

-Bernard Malamud
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2009, 02:23 PM

Alvin looked down at the gun in her hand, not liking the way it felt. She looked back at Orange, hating what he'd done but hating that man on the floor even more for what he'd been turned into. She took the gun in both hands, lifting it -

And popped out the magazine. It clattered to the floor and a few bullets fell out; to the gun, she pulled the barrel apart and threw it at Clarian on the floor, not caring if it hurt him. "Orange. Look at me." Her voice was shaking.

Halestorm
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-22-2009, 02:30 PM

Orange opened his eyes.

"Wh-why didn't you...?"

-Bernard Malamud
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2009, 02:37 PM

She slapped him hard in the face. "You should know me well enough by now that I absolutely hate guns, Orange." She clenched her fists, and without warning threw her arms around him and hugged him hard.

Halestorm