Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-04-2009, 06:36 AM

That seemed to be the final scene, but a few random images showed before the screen faded, showing more instances of neglect by Terri.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-04-2009, 06:36 AM

Killie shook her head and turned off the board, wondering if she could erase the history. She found a nifty little button that did just that, and she crept back over to the door. "Okay, ready to leave." She sounded a little upset.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2009, 06:48 AM

Sam looked questionally at Killie, but knew this wasn't the place to ask. He changed back into the boy he'd been before so as to get both of them out of the danger zone. Once they were outside the ship, he changed back.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2009, 06:49 AM

As soon as they were back to normal, Killie started walking quickly in the direction of town. She needed a drink. "I can't believe that b*tch would do something like that to a kid!"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2009, 07:32 AM

Sam hadn't been paying attention to the ouija board and looked a bit confused. "Say what?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2009, 03:09 PM

"I want to find my friend's mother and beat her within an inch of her life! I know it's not my say, but... oohhh!!!" Killie kicked over a nearby barrel, pulling on some of her hair. "It's no wonder he's got so many problems with a b*tch like that for a mother. She's a prostitute who loved her disgusting job more than she loved her son, she never gave him a name and she wouldn't even give him food." She was shaking.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2009, 07:03 PM

"Yeah; she sounds like a real winner," Sam said, shaking his head. "Even the worst mother in the world should at least name her kid."

Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 11-04-2009, 07:47 PM

*meanwhile*

Orange was in the kitchen, huddled over a counter, asleep. Dale was at the same counter, chopping up onions. He had some ham, cheese, mayonnaise and bread out as well.

Orange lifted his head. "Hi, Dale."

"Hey, Orange. You want a toastie?" Dale offered, gesturing to the sandwiches he was making. Orange rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"Yeah... Love one."

"Rough night last night?" Dale asked, spreading on the mayonnaise. He played with it a bit before just smearing it on thickly. He put on the ham and topped it off with onions and cheese., making smilie faces with them. He put on the top slice of bread and popped it into the toastie maker with a flourish fitting a gourmet chef. Orange watched, eyes half closed.

"Couldn't sleep. Kept thinking about things." he mumbled, then paused. "...Hey, um, how do you know if you're in love?"

Dale smiled. "Things that serious with Aly, huh?" he said. Orange blushed, fidgeting.

"Well... I... I don't know.... How can I tell? What does it feel like?" he said, blushing even harder. Dale propped his elbows on the counter, considering it.

"Well," he said slowly, "You can't stop thinking about them for one. You want to keep them safe, and you want to make them happy. Any time you talk to them you want to kiss them or hold them, and you can't bear to see them sad. You feel happier when they're there. Any of that ringing a bell?"

"Well um... Yeah. I... I better go." Orange said quickly, his face still red. Dale looked dismayed.

"Not going to have your sandwich, Orange?"

"Uh, no! Sorry! I'll get one later, okay?" Orange said hurriedly, rushing out. Dale stared after him.

"What a weird reaction." he said to himself, then shrugged. "More sandwich for me."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-04-2009, 07:56 PM

*next day*

Shamus was looking around the lab curiously. He could smell foreign scents, of people who didn't belong on the ship, but there was no indication of how they'd gotten in.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2009, 05:47 AM

Rascal was confounded by it too. He noticed one particular one around the ouija board table and scratched near it, whining. Yes, Okeam had finally made that proper dog voicebox for him. XD

Killie had calmed down considerably since the night before, and was on her phone in the hallway of the base. "Yes, sweetie, I'm fine. Nah, just watched a movie that upset me is all." She leaned against the wall. "What about you?" She bit her lip. "You sound really sick, honey. You been taking your meds like I told you to? Yes, I know you're the doctor. Just take them, please? I don't want you getting more sick. The kids need you." She paused, biting on her lip harder behind her mask. "... I-I can't come home yet, honey, you know that. This job's getting really difficult. I want to come home so much but I just can't. Not without endangering you all. You know how it is."

She pushed away from the wall and started walking back to her room. "The kids okay? I've been worried about them. Did R'Shira get his present?" She started giggling. "Aw, I knew he'd love it. I saw it up in the marketplace here and I just knew." Her voice became somber. "Honey, there's something you're not telling me. What's wrong?" She was silent for a good five minutes. ".. It's nothing, honey. My phone's beeping, got another call. I'll um. I'll talk to you later. Love you." She hung up and started to walk back to her room a little quicker.

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 11-05-2009 at 06:19 AM.