Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-02-2009, 08:07 PM

Kat took the treats and purred smugly. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-02-2009, 08:08 PM

"Now can you get off the chair please?" She laughed a bit.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-02-2009, 08:09 PM

Kat jumped off and walked away.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2009, 08:10 PM

"Good cat. Don't see why nobody else likes her." Killie shrugged and sat down, setting to working on looking up Raziel."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-02-2009, 08:12 PM

Well, nobody cept for Crim that is. XD Kat went off to find him.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2009, 08:13 PM

After awhile, the searching baffled Killie; absolutely nothing came up!

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-02-2009, 08:15 PM

Sam went up to Killie. "Anything the matter?" he said. Paul was asleep, and unlikely to surface any time soon.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2009, 08:19 PM

"It's this guy. I knew him from the old days, before I started working here. I ran into him today and he's all in a tiff about getting his girlfriend knocked up, saying that it's better for both of them if he leaves. Thing is, if his girlfriend is who I -think- she is, that'll just make things worse. O'course, he's got some sorta childhood trauma and he's not even really thinking things through now. He's not considering asking for help." She pointed at the screen. "He's not even coming up on any database or payroll!"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-02-2009, 08:21 PM

"That's weird; like he doesn't exist. He should at least have a birth certificate." Sam gave a shrug.

"Even Paul has one, and his mother dumped him at the orphanage practically at birth."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2009, 08:22 PM

"Nothing. I even tried looking up hospital records. It really is like he came out of nowhere." Something dawned on her. ".. Maybe that's part of his problem?"

Halestorm