Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-22-2009, 04:01 PM

This pizza shop was a franchise so had stores in America and Britain as well. It sold wedges, garlic bread, chicken nuggets and chips, too.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-22-2009, 04:04 PM

So it's a Pizza Hut? XD

"Hmm. Garlic bread sound good?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2009, 04:09 PM

"Yeah; if we both have it, then it won't smell."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2009, 04:11 PM

"I've got breathmints if we need any." She giggled.

*elsewhere*

Alex had finished memorizing the routes; Zili would hide in Alex's shadow and once they'd gotten to Alvin, the former Darkling would open a portal that Zandra could pull them through. The problem was picking somebody in the League that was considered by the Malus to be of high importance. "... Any volunteers?" he muttered sarcastically.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-22-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2009, 04:37 PM

Star said, "I'd volunteer, but I know full well that if I was even in the slightest bit of danger, Azhdeha would just go and pulverise the place. And I know you want this mission to be subtle."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2009, 04:40 PM

"Yeah." Alex rubbed the side of his face. "What about you, Wesker?"

"Pass. They'd shoot me on sight." He was reading another file. All he does is read anymore. XD

"Well, we could try Zandra but they know about the shadow portals. Bad idea." He thought some more. ".. Liam!"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2009, 04:44 PM

"If he'll agree; you'd better have some good reason to give him."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2009, 04:46 PM

"He knows the meaning of subtle. At least, I think he does. And think about it; he's a friend of Alvin's. I can say, as that guard I consumed, that he tried to pick a fight with me and that's why I was gone so long, because I was locked up in here. They'll most likely tell me to put him in the cells downstairs. Zili can do his portal thing, get us into the cell without keys, and out as well."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2009, 04:51 PM

"You'll have to have him play dead, otherwise they won't believe that you were able to capture him. After all, they must know how powerful he is," said Star, thinking fast. "But they'd also know that a fatal blow wouldn't kill him; he'd just heal up from it so that would be the best course to take. He's small, you can easily carry him."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2009, 04:52 PM

"I'll run it by him." He started writing stuff down. "If I'm not allowed down there, then Zili will follow whoever takes Liam down to the cells."

Halestorm