Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 07:03 PM

"No idea, but-"

"Star, Angel, Wesker, Dale, come to the navigation room. Now. No question over it, finish what you are doing and come here." Alvin hung up.

".. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" O_o;;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 07:06 PM

Star came to the navigation room. She was annoyed at the interruption; she was working hard on the formula to give Shamus adamantium claws and bones.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average

Angel sighed. "Well, no point in delaying it." She said. She headed for the nav room.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Alvin was standing next to the window, glaring out of it; S just kept away from the captain as when she was in a mood, she was in a MOOD. O_o

"...Erm. I'll just wait for Dale now. Where is he?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 07:08 PM

Dale showed up as quickly as he could. "Yes?"

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 07:09 PM

Angel came in, and seeing Aly's mood, decided not to say anything.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 07:11 PM

"It's er, come to my and Alvin's attention that there seems to be some discontent regarding use of the lab. I want to say this now; there is no he said, she said involved, no tattling, no ratting. This is the result of seeing and hearing it in person." S cleared his throat. "You're all members of the League and that includes being a team. I know you science types don't like sharing ideas, and that is not what I am asking you all to do." He shuffled his feet slightly. "However, it has come to attention that the lab is being somewhat monopolized. There is certainly more than enough room for four people in it, and even then Wesker only needs a computer and a number of filing cabinets as he's been more use as a researcher by his own choice."

Wesker flushed in embarrassment; he felt very small right now.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-29-2009, 07:14 PM

Star glared at S. "I allow Wesker to do as he wants; the small history between us is not worth worrying about, any more than Dale's. However, I'm not about to allow Angel free reign of the lab, not after everything she's done."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 07:17 PM

"Star, please refrain from yelling at me. I am not done." He gave her a stern look. "I understand you're probably downright annoyed with me, but I want to hear all this history you keep talking about."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-29-2009, 07:22 PM

"Not just the fact that she was working for the Malus, but she has always been jealous of me, ever since we were children. She has tried to hurt and upset me at every step; she even tried to steal my boyf in high school and attempted to frame me for cheating. She failed on both accounts, but I'm not about to forgive her for what amounts to a lifetime of attacking me. I'd need a lot more than just her sayso as proof that she's sorry for that and has changed."