Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 06:38 PM

Angel nodded. "I can't even do anything major yet. Actually, I want to make counters to some bio-weapons I made back when i was with the Malus.... but I'm afraid if I brought that up with her, she'd put me on lockdown, or something." -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 06:42 PM

"Would depend on what those bio weapons were going to do. I just do research now, a lot easier. Less dangerous."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 06:45 PM

Angel sighed. "Well, staying away from the lab is too hard for me." She paused. "Actually, I think I'll talk to Alvin about the situation; she's pretty fair, I think."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 06:45 PM

"But I don't know if Star will listen. I think it's the whole 'I was here first' mindset."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 06:48 PM

"Star has to listen to Alvin; she's captain. If I could come up with a fair system to determine whether an experiment should be conducted or not, then I tihnk the captain'll listen to me, and Star will have ot listen to the captain. If even that doesn't work, I might try to contact S."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 06:50 PM

"But Star would insist on hearing what your system is."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 06:54 PM

"Yeah, well, Alvin or S, depending on who I can get to agree, can tell her; if she knows I came up with it, she won't listen." Angel said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 06:55 PM

That would be the wrong method to use with Star; if she felt as tho she was being pressganged into taking an option that she didn't want, she'd feel *pers'ecuted.

Which would be bad all round, due to her psychic link with Azhdeha... O.o

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 06:58 PM

"Think we should go talk to them now? I think S is on the ship today."

S was in fact on the ship, and he and Alvin were arguing. XD "Look, I'm getting sick of arguing about this, let's just get the scientists together and figure something out for them all. Honestly I don't want Azhdeha to get the wrong idea about what's going on." S tugged on his shirt collar.

"Fine, but I don't want any people getting exploded or zombified or diseased from this!"

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2009, 07:01 PM

"Really?" Angel said, blinking. "What are the odds of that?"