Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 06:02 PM

Djimon searched for what she asked for as he said "I can speak to animals in a weird language that was just sort of... born within me. The animals tend to call me 'Star-child', but I have no idea what that is, other than the vague impression that it's some sort of special mage or sorcerer." He then gave her what she'd asked for.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 06:05 PM

"So you're an animal whisper-er?" She nodded a 'thanks' when he handed her the tools and continued working on the broken area of the engine; this time she'd make sure it didn't break again.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:08 PM

"Yeah, and some plants, on rare occassions." Djimon said.

(#124 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:12 PM

Maeko stopped and slid out from under the engine, sat up, and stared at him. "Tell me you are pulling my leg."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#125 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:15 PM

Djimon laughed, but it wasn't a humorous laugh. "I wish I was."

(#126 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:16 PM

"I need to give you my 'Weirdo of the Year' ribbon now." She smiled; it wasn't a mean or nasty one, it was a geniune nice smile.

Halestorm
(#127 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:18 PM

"Okay, TwoFace; you obviously had last year's." He was joking as much as she, and grinned back, then regretted his words and bit his lip.

(#128 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:21 PM

"Actually, I got it three years ago; it's been pinned to my suitcase ever since." She shrugged and slid back under the engine, starting to work on the broken parts again.

Halestorm
(#129 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:22 PM

"Sorry, I got carried away with that, didn't I?" Djimon said.

(#130 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 06:25 PM

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not insulted. Hell, only time you could insult me is assuming I'm insulted or if you mess with any of the bombs I made. There's a reason I've got my room locked at all times and that's so nobody accidentally sets one off."

Halestorm