Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 05:06 PM

"..." Alvin just shrugged and turned. "Well, I think work is done now." She looked up at the ship, which still hadn't moved away; it was visible from the cul de sac. "... God. Dam.n. IT, OKEAM!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 05:14 PM

Dark Star motioned to Azhdeha to come with them. He brought only a single black bag; like Dark Star, he travelled light.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
"I still not sure why S need him. Tell me, is Azh..." Alvin frowned. "You have nickname for him? Name hard to say and I not want to be rude."

Okeam - actually, now it was Maeko, her eyes had gone from slate gray to bright green - tapped Djimon on the shoulder. "Hey, could you help me a bit with the engine, please?"
"Comment?" Djimon said, then he shok his head. "Oh, oui, sure." He'd been thinking to himself in French, so her English had caught him by surprise. "You lead the way."

(#114 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:33 PM

"..uh." She blinked, but nodded and walked to the engine room. It was through a few port-hole doors, past a sliding door, and past another porthole door; toolboxes were lying all over the engine room. She sat down on a sliding board and slid under one part of the engine that had a large puddle of oily water under it. "I need a monkey wrench."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#115 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:40 PM

Djimon quickly found one in one of the bajillions of toolboxes and placed it in her waiting hand. "Er, can I ask you something? And I gotta warn you, it'll be awkward."

(#116 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:43 PM

"Thank you, and ask away." Maeko was tapping her foot on the ground absently as she removed some of the bolts; she got a splash of oily water in the face. "..." She spat some out and continued working.

Halestorm
(#117 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:45 PM

"Are you... bipolar, or something?" He asked. "Sometimes you're all like rude and stuff, and now you're all business. Wait, and Alvin called you both 'Okeam' and Mae', and you argue with yourself..." Djimon shook his head. "I sound retarded, don't I?"

(#118 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:49 PM

"I'm Maeko, May-Ee-Koh. Sounds like Mexico, but without the 'ex'." She pulled down a panel and set it down near her foot. "I'm not exactly bipolar, it's an extreme version of what my psychologist said was borderline personality disorder, but I don't think it's that." She picked up a sc.rew driver and unscre.wed a few nuts. "Anyway, Okeam's my polar opposite, but she's the only one between her and me that can disable any bombs I make that accidentally turn on. You can usually tell the difference because I'm the green-eyed mechanical weirdo, she's the one who's rude and she's always sarcastic. And she gets drunk easy too, in case that wasn't obvious. Da.mn hangover's what I got now."

Halestorm
(#119 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:52 PM

"So you have... two halves." Djimon said. "Why am I surprised? I'm probably worse myself."

(#120 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:55 PM

"What can you do? S said you're a "dot-dot-dot sports enthusiast," and you do look like one." She leaned up into the machine a bit, disappearing from view a bit, and she waved a hand around. "Need a 14 em-em drill bit please, and the drill too."

Halestorm