Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 04:32 PM

Alvin nodded and waited, and while she waited she pulled out a cell phone and started playing Tetris on it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 04:34 PM

Dark Star was there briefly, before she returned and indicated to Alvin that she enter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 04:36 PM

Alvin shut the phone off and walked over.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 04:39 PM

Dark Star stood next to a guy who was half hidden in shadow. He was tall, with long black hair and dressed in black. His skin was deathly pale, and he wore a pair of black designer sunglasses. His face was entirely without expression.

"Azhdeha, this is Alvin," Dark Star said to him. "She needs to talk to you about the league I just told you about. Fill in the details." Azhdeha nodded once, but that was all.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 04:45 PM

Despite feeling a bit rattled, Alvin cleared her throat; she really hoped she wouldn't sc.rew up. After calming down, she explained what she knew and managed to be fairly clear. "... As for the crew, I tell them to try not annoy you. We've a few numb-skulls in the jail; if you're hungry-" She managed to not grimace. "-just let jailor know and he let one out for you. Just one favor: please try to eat in broken ice storage room. It not cold; the system broke."

Halestorm
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 04:48 PM

"I will eat whereever the victim falls. I go my own way; no-one orders me around. Anyone who tries, will regret it." Azhdeha turned to face Alvin. "How much money will you pay me if I work for you?"

(#107 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 04:53 PM

"You need bring that up with S; I just ship captain." Alvin made a note-to-self to let the jailor know to send the victim- I mean, criminals to the ice storage room. XD

Halestorm
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 04:55 PM

"I won't make any promises til I see this S and see how much he's going to pay me. If it's not enough, then forget it."

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 05:00 PM

"He told us whatever that we want, we get if stop the Malus. Obviously if we cannot stop them or it or they or whatever, the deal off."

Halestorm
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 05:02 PM

Azhdeha's expression didn't change. "I don't care about who wins or who loses. It's got nothing to do with me; whatever happens, I will win."