Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-30-2009, 03:34 PM

"Nobody but me and a crazy bint!"

If she looked in, Ralston and the serpents were the only ones there. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-30-2009, 04:05 PM

Warbird looked in. She saw just Ralston in the cell, and frowned. "You look like the crazy one to me."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2009, 04:07 PM

"Are you kidding me?! The crazy b*tch in the corner won't shut up or leave me alone! I came down here to warn Zandra and tell her and her buddies to leave but then SHE woke up and - oh would you just shut up already!?"

One of the serpents just looked annoyed and managed to smack him on the head.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-30-2009, 04:46 PM

"Who? Either talk sense or I'm leaving."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2009, 04:49 PM

"She's in here! The Angel! She's in here and she wants me to kill my sister! I mean, yeah, I hate the b*tch, but she wants her killed just because of the curse she's got like me! I'm just trying to warn her to get her out of here!"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-30-2009, 05:05 PM

"Right, that's enough weirdness for now. Maybe you could be put in a coma?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2009, 05:14 PM

"Why do you think I'm here!? I was in a coma once already, came all the way down here when I woke up!"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-30-2009, 05:28 PM

"I have better things to do rather than argue, you know; I have a Diclonius to track. In any case, if you were in a coma, you wouldn't be able to fight or argue pointlessly, so win win."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2009, 05:41 PM

"It is not! If I'm in a coma, SHE can wander around in my body! I don't want that! I'm on twenty gazillion cups of coffee and at least ten energy drinks just to stay awake!" O___O

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-30-2009, 05:45 PM

"If your body is chained down, she can't."