Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-26-2009, 05:13 PM

Rose shook her head. "He's a weirdo."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-26-2009, 05:14 PM

"That's an understatement," replied Star. She busied herself labeling the phials. "Still, it'll be an education for him to be my assistant. I'll make sure he keeps busy."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 05:17 PM

"Aww! You mean he'll replace me? But I like helping you! I feel smarter when I learn what a certain chemical does." Rose said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-26-2009, 05:24 PM

"Not in the slightest. He'll be secondary assistant; below me and below you. Which means, you can tell him what to do."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 05:30 PM

Rose grinned and giggled, rubbing her hands together. Her expression resembled this ( ) smiley.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-26-2009, 05:39 PM

"Perhaps too, he could try babysitting Damien." Star grinned at the thought. "Damien's only a baby, and he's already had a go at Wesker."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM

"I like Damien." Rose said. "And he doesn't poke me with his bone, so I guess that means he likes me."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-26-2009, 05:54 PM

"Should think so. I wonder if Wesker knows that Alvin is the captain?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-26-2009, 05:55 PM

Wesker walked into the navigation room after being shown the way by S, and he looked around, seeing Alvin but not considering her very much; she was pretty busy staring at charts. "Where's the captain?"

"Over here." Alvin pushed her chair back and stood up, brushing her clothes off and walking over; she was a good two feet shorter than Wesker, which made her feel a little annoyed. "Who's this, S?"

"His name's Albert Wesker, he's Star's new assistant."

"I don't want him on my ship. I know what he involved with Raccoon Cit-"

"You can't be the captain. How old are you?" Wesker stared at her. S flinched and backed up a few feet; he'd seen Alvin's eye twitch.

"Sixteen. You have problem with my age, Whiskers?"

"It's Wesker, actually, and I don't see how you can be cap-OW!" Alvin had yanked her sword out of the beltloop in her jeans and had jabbed him in the stomach with the metal hilt; he doubled over in agony, and she grabbed his chin, glaring at him with their faces just inches apart.

"I don't want to hear it. You abide by all rules on ship, and you can stay. P*ss anybody off, you're gone. Azhdeha would enjoy eating you," Alvin hissed. "If I get even a whiff of you doing something you shouldn't be, you-are-dead. Understand me?" He tried to nod, but because she was still gripping his chin he couldn't move it. She shoved him backward into the wall, then slashed his sweater, leaving a red line across his chest. "Let that be a warning to you. If you step out of line, but not so much that Azhdeha is annoyed with you, I will be the punisher. You will suffer dearly."

Wesker just nodded, too confused. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 05:58 PM

"Probably not; Aly isn't any older than my brother, and not nearly as tall." Rose said. She looked at Star. "I tihnk you're the only girl on this ship who's anywhere close to his height."