Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   HP RP: Signs and Symbols: PRIVATE. (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/18510-hp-rp-signs-symbols-private.html)

Sarah_K_O_M 04-22-2008 08:11 AM

HP RP: Signs and Symbols: PRIVATE.

EXPERIENCED RPERS ONLY.

Itís the fifth year at Hogwarts, and school is due to start in two weeks. You are either transferring from another school, or just an unmentioned student of Hogwarts. Either way, youíll be going to Hogwarts at the time of the Umbridge's rule.

Everyone's either jittery or skeptical about Voldemort being back and to make it worse, Umbrudge is forcing her rules on everyone. You'll have to deal with that too.

And thereís something else peculiar going on at Hogwarts. A strange symbol is appearing around the school, in books, on walls, dabbed into paintings and carved into statues. It's a cross within a circle within a pentagram.
It's unsure what this symbol represents, but it has the teachers and some students uneasy.

Normal Rules apply.
School rules apply.
Canon rules apply.
You join at my discretion and I prefer EXPERIENCED RPERS.

Shortest exposition thingy EVER.

------------------

Daigon Alley was its usual bustling self, filled with chattering, laughing witches and wizards buying and selling magical wares.
Iris struggled her way into Flourish and Blottís, a book list in one thin hand and a bag over her shoulder.
She was quite small so it was hard to press through the crowds and she stumbled more then once. She made it into Flourish and Blott's after a few minutes and began browsing the shelves, biting her lip and tucking wayward strands of dark hair behind one ear.

Miranda_ 04-22-2008 08:25 AM

Vincent Draven was also in Diagon Alley, lounging against the window of Quality Quidditch Supplies as he waited for his parents to return from Knockturn Alley. They'd expressively forbidden him to accompany them. Draven, as he prefered to be called, was just above average height with black hair, pale skin and green eyes. He wore a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt, which only accentuated his paleness. He was getting bored of waiting, and decided to go into Flourish & Blotts to pass the time.

Nashira, his cousin, was also in Diagon Alley with her mother. She pouted a little, wanting to go off on her own but was not allowed. Nashira was starting Hogwarts and was getting all the stuff that was on her school list. She and her mother had just bought her wand, and now Nashira was waiting impatiently while her mother checked the list. "Think we have it all now; wait, I need to get you your cat."

Sarah_K_O_M 04-22-2008 08:30 AM

Iris had gotten a stack of books by now but was still searching.

Miranda_ 04-22-2008 08:36 AM

Draven felt bored with the whole thing. He knew that there were important exams at the end of the year, the OWLs, but seeing as his parents were not only crazy, but rich it was unlikely that he'd ever be able to put his results to good use. He flicked thru a book on poisons.

Nashira fidgeted with excitement; she was sure that she was going to enjoy her time at Hogwarts. She went with her mother to get her cat; she figured she could always use a school owl or borrow her cousin's post vulture if she so wished to send a letter.

Sarah_K_O_M 04-22-2008 08:39 AM

Iris bumped into him, dropped her books, "S-sorry!"

Miranda_ 04-22-2008 08:41 AM

Draven glared at her. "Watch where you're going, or you'll regret it," he said, just about managing to keep hold of his book.

Sarah_K_O_M 04-22-2008 08:43 AM

"S-sorry!" she scrabbled for her books.

Miranda_ 04-22-2008 08:49 AM

"So you should be." He looked at her with dislike; the way that he mostly looked at everyone. A Slytherin, Draven was not in any of the main gangs; instead, he was a loner who tended to keep himself to himself. This year, he'd been made a prefect, which annoyed him, but he had no choice but to accept the appointment.

Sarah_K_O_M 04-22-2008 08:51 AM

"I-I didn't see you."

Miranda_ 04-22-2008 09:13 AM

"Don't you have eyes in your head?" Draven sneered. "Whatever; I've got better things to do than talk to you. Get lost."