Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default *A Family Haunting:* **Private RPG** - 03-28-2008, 09:43 PM

This is for advanced/experienced players. This would include TheHayleyDoll, Spirit_Queen, Miranda_, Silent_Wolf, and Sarah_K_O_M. If you still wish to join and your name is not on here, please PM me before posting along with charrie form and first para.

The Ruttle family has just moved into a new house. It is located in present-day PA, along a historic street called Franklin Avenue (not real as far as I know). The Ruttle family consists of the couple Daniel and Lynn, yn's two daughters of a previous marriage, Kaitlyn and Samatha and Daniel's son, Tyler. Kaitlynn, Sam, and Tyler are all around the ages of 13-17.

The house that they have just moved into a house with some scary history. Supposedly, people have died in this house--And never left. Sam, Kaitlyn, and Tyler all find out about this. They all have different reactions. Now, when There are unusual noises, frightening voices, and other scary phenonmens(sp?). Who are these ghost or what is behind these strange noises and what lives ahead for this newly found family. Will you be one of the ghosts or a family member?

Rules:
*Obviously, all RPG rules apply. (Duh -.-)
*Experienced players only (Another duh)
*After 50 pages, NO ONE is allowed to join. Period.

Charrie Forms:
*Personality-brief, give a couple strengths/weaknesses. They can be fully determined as we go along. Easier too! XD*
*Short Bio- If a ghost, tell why you are still here and how you died. If human, tell if you are excited about the move or not. Also, how the younger kids feel about their house being filled with Spirits.*

Form:
Name:
Human/Ghost:
Personality:
Short Bio:

My Charries:

Name: Lyn Ruttle
Human/Ghost: Human
Apperence:click
Personality: She is intelligent, organized, and determined but can be a bit bossy, perfectionist, and stubborn.
Short Bio: Lyn was married for 9 years before getting a divorce. She has two daughter, Kaitlyn and Sam. She met Daniel during her marriage and they fell in love. She can also be a slight workaholic and not come home til very late. She is a lawyer.

Name: Samantha "Sam or Sammi" Mills
Apperence: click
Personality: She is most of the time patient, always loyal to her friends, and can be driven to do things when she wants to be. She always likes to prove herself. However, she can definitely be just as stubborn as her mother, have a bad atitude, and be quite sarcastic.
Short Bio: Sammi doesn't like Daniel. She blames him for the move and for other things but she doesn't know what they are. Its something her gut tells her. She hates the move because she has to leave her best friend and her boyfriend behind. Her mother promised her a car but Sam doubts it'll happen. She hates moving to the small town because even though the internet said it was haunted, she doubts its anyways because nothing ever happens in a small town.

Name: Phoebe James
Human/Ghost: Ghost
Apperence: Not needed?
Personality: Not Needed?
Short Bio: Phoebe was living in this house back in 1995. Her mother was a druggie who always went out at night to bars and dressed quite provocative. Phoebe was always home alone and expected to be good. She was never allowed to have friends over because she never had friends. Everyone thought she was just like her mother. One night, after her mother had left, Phoebe took a handful of drugs. Realizing that death wasn't the answer, Phoebe immediately called 911. The police, however, got there too late to save her.

~~

Lyn sat in the front seat of the car as Daniel drove them out to the house. The moving van was following them.
"Isn't this exciting? We get to make new lives for ourselves and everything!"
"I had a perfectly good life back in Philly." Sammi grumbled.
"Oh, Samantha, get over it. Here in Gettysburg you get to make a whole new group of friends and maybe even a new bf." Her mother continued.
"God. Please kill me. Now."
"Sammi!" Lyn snapped.
"Mother, we are moving to the middle of nowhere! All these small town hicks probably have never even left there stupid little town. Hell, if you wanted to move to the middle of nowhere, why the hell didn't you just ask the Amish people to take you!"
"Watch your mouth, Samantha."
"Hell. Hell. Hell."
"Do you want to be grounded?"
"Wouldn't make a difference." She muttered.
Lyn gave up and looked out the window, still excited.
Sammi, however, was still sulking as she watched all the fields go by, including all the cows. She sighed. "You know, all these cows probably outnumber the humans."
"Oh stop with all the stupid drama!"
Sammi stuck her tongue out and pulled her IPOD out.
"Oh, real mature."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 03-28-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-29-2008, 11:15 AM

Name: Darin Blake
Appearence: Takes the form of a black dog in ghost form
Personality: Quick to anger; is a poltergeist as well as a visible spirit
Short Bio: Darin lived around 150 years ago, and didn't actually live in the house; he was having an affair with the wife of the house's owner. After she gave birth to Darin's child, her husband guessed of her affair, due to having red hair and his wife being blonde; the child had dark hair. He got his revenge on Darin by lying in wait for him and then killing him in front of his wife, claiming afterwards to the law that he'd acted in self defence.

The owner got away with the crime, due to being rich and influential in the town; Darin on the other hand was a boy from the wrong side of the tracks and his mother was unmarried. The house owner settled down, satisfied he'd punished both his wife and her lover for their transgessions... until one day, his mutilated corpse was found in the cellar. It seemed as tho it had been savaged by a dog, but no dog was found. The murder became an unsolved mystery and still remains so today. However, there were reported sightings of a ghostly black dog in the cellar, and around the house.

~~~

Darin roamed around the empty house, too restless to remain in one spot for long. He still felt a sense of satisfaction at helping to drive out the people who'd lived in the house; thanks to him and the other ghosts in the house, no-one ever remained there for long. He was determined to drive out the new people too; he felt that he'd earned the right to stay in this house, and stay there alone.

Darin was full of anger still at how he had died; despite it having happened over 150 years ago, he remembered the injustice as tho it had happened yesterday. Despite having had his revenge on his murderer, vengence and the desire to cause hurt still flowed within him, seemingly unendingly.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 03-29-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2008, 12:41 PM

Form:
Name: Kaitlyn Mills
Apperence: pink by ~Lady-Godiva on deviantART
Personality: Hyper and loud. She doesn't know when to shut up, and she's a bad lier. Can be a snob.
Short Bio: Kate dropped out of school the previous year after being suspended countless times for talking out in class. Her boyfriend cheated on her, and she left without telling him. However, the next day, she knew she'd get over it. Things didn't linger in her mind when they were over and done with. Like her mother and Daniel. She just didn't care anymore. She's never had a job, and usually just begs her mother for money.

Form:
Name: Cassandra 'Cassie' Rowe
Appearence: click - when she was alive... XD
Personality: Quiet and shy.
Short Bio: Cassie had always had problems back when she lived in the house in 1988. She started engaging in self-harm and drugs. She hung herself from a pipe line going across the basement after finding out her father was cheating on her mother that very same summer. She left behind one black haired, grey eyed daughter of 3 years, Bella Rowe. She became pregnant after being raped by her 'friends' back in the 9th grade.

---

Kate looked up at the house as she exited the car. "Wow, this place is OLD." She said, thinking it had to be at least 200 years ago that it was built. Sure it wasn't falling apart, but you could tell it wasn't new. Especially since she knew of the deaths in the house had been occurring for many generations. Kate combed her fingers through her dyed pink hair. "I guess it's not awful. It's got quite a bit of room." She said, trying to be positive.

Cassie moaned as she watched out the window. New people. New suffering. She wished no one had came here. She wished her family had never came here. Cassandra wished a lot of things, but nothing ever changed the way she wanted them to. It was too late though. A new family was moving in and getting on a ride they'll never forget.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-19-2008 at 08:12 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2008, 12:50 PM

Phoebe came up behind Cassie. "Not again." She groaned. "Do these people ever get a hint?"
~
Sammi groaned. "Great! Not another stupid old house."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2008, 12:52 PM

Cassie shrugged, then turned to Pheobe. "Maybe they'll be alright. Unlike us."

Kate smiled, "Old houses can be fun I guess."
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2008, 12:53 PM

Darin materialised behind the girls. "Apparently not. I'll have to try out all my best tricks on them to get them out. Wonder how long it'll take for these people to get the hint that they don't belong here, and never will?"

(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2008, 12:56 PM

"They don't want to. I'd give anything to take back coming here, myself. My daughter... I still don't know what's become of her. She must be an adult by now." Cassie sighed and floated over to the stairs, seemingly sitting on them.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2008, 12:59 PM

"Cassie, I'm sure everything will be alright. Maybe we can even get answers out of them."
~
Sam grabbed her bags. "How long do we have to stay here."
Lyn looked at her. "Why can't you be more like Kate? At least she is excited."

<3
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2008, 01:00 PM

Darin shrugged indifferently. "My son died decades ago; I never found out what became of him after I revenged myself on the guy who murdered me." In the cellar, there was still a bloodstain from where the body had been found; it was immovable, and could not be cleaned off, whatever a person used on it.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2008, 01:02 PM

"Like they know my daughter. And how are we supposed to get answers from the living? If we were to talk, there would be little chance of being heard, and if we are, they'd think they were loony." Cassie put some 'hair' behind her ear.

Of course, Kaitlyn was always excited. Life was an adventure, and if you didn't take risks, you weren't living at all in her opinion.
Closed Thread