Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2008, 04:06 PM

"I can at least be above all the homeless weirdos. That'll do for the moment."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-05-2008, 04:07 PM

"Do you even live anywhere?" She raised an eyebrow. "All the times I've seen you, you're in an alley."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2008, 04:20 PM

"I have a room down town. It's pretty small, and anyway I prefer to stay round bars when I'm not banned from them."

(#904 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2008, 04:21 PM

"Explains why Ethan ran into you a few weeks ago."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#905 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2008, 04:26 PM

"What did he tell you?"

(#906 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2008, 04:28 PM

"He'd gotten kicked out of his favorite bar, met a friendly hobo who offered him some booze, and you called him a drunk, he called you a f**khead, you fought, you hit him in the head with a brick, you ran off after Rosa and Dorland pointed guns at you." Kayte raised an eyebrow. "You sure like using bricks."

Halestorm
(#907 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2008, 04:31 PM

Infri shrugged. "Bricks are better than guns. If you run out of bullets, a gun doesn't hit people very well. And he shouldn't have sworn at me for no reason, so it's his fault he got hit with a brick."

(#908 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM

"Please, I've hit people with guns before and it works as good as a brick." She sighed.

Halestorm
(#909 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2008, 04:36 PM

"Not really. And if he wasn't such a freak, I wouldn't have to throw bricks anyway. I could just use the mouth pieces to get him."

(#910 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator