Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-21-2008, 09:15 PM

"Let me get this straight. This guy thinks he's not good enough for his girlf, and probably is ashamed of the way he is... I'm guessing that rather than actually try and help him solve his problems in an adult manner, you responded with taunts and abuse? That's hardly going to work."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-21-2008, 09:17 PM

"I DID try the adult responsible way! He just sulked. It's driving me insane, Vile, I can't think straight and it's p*ssing me off left and right. I told him to drop the booze, he refuses to because "he needs it" even though he flippin' doesn't. He does NOT live in the slums anymore, he does not need it to pretty things up." -.- "Erika's gonna be a sc.rewed up kid if this keeps up."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-22-2008, 07:12 AM

"Sounds like the whole 'sins of the fathers' thing; only to my mind, it means just one father ends up scr'ewing up every descendant. Like if Vincent was to suddenly know womankind for the first time in his life and have a kid; he's way too f*cked in the head to make a good parent, so any kid he fathered now would be royally scr'ewed up."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2008, 07:14 AM

"Infri knows that what his dad did was wrong, and yet he doesn't know what he's supposed to do. Kayte doesn't want to force him to stay, but it's really killing her inside and at this rate she'll be more sour than Ethan." -.- "Kayte suggested parenting classes but he never responded to that."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-22-2008, 07:22 AM

"One on one might be better. I'm actually sleeping better, well, cept when you wake me up, since Vincent started talking to that shrink woman. I only pretend to be asleep. He knows he's not allowed to tell them anything about the murders I did."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2008, 07:26 AM

"Yay." ^_^ "I'd hug you but that'd freak Vincent out." O_o "One on one is a good idea, but the problem is that he's just a chickenish person. You present him with a problem, he either sulks, hides, or gets drunk. Or drunker, if he's already drunk."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-22-2008, 07:34 AM

"Doesn't sound like being cowardly to me; sounds more like classic avoidance. That would be like saying Vincent was a coward for not standing up to his father. It's a coping technique born out of having done the same for years; expecting him to suddenly stop doing it is a bit unrealistic."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2008, 07:37 AM

"I know that, but I'm just being driven up the wall with how he acts. I don't see what Kayte sees in him, I really don't."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-22-2008, 07:50 AM

"Maybe try a different approach to the one you're using. I don't claim to be a psychologist, but inhabiting a seriously scre'wed up mind for over ten years tends to give a person some kind of insight. My view is he's torn over how to act, cuz leaving would make him take his mother's role, and staying would make him take his father's role. Don't say 'But that's not logical' cuz it's not about a reasoned argument. And I'd bet that the hiding away and getting drunk thing was what he did to escape as a kid."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-22-2008, 04:22 PM

"But how am I supposed to help a guy that instantly argues over whatever it is I say?" She sounded miserable.

Halestorm
Closed Thread