Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-28-2008, 02:25 PM

"We can't get any of our corpse trailers out there; the buildings are too close together, and in any case the body's positioned peculiarly and Kayte has to check it out." An African-American woman peeked out from behind a wall; a laptop could be seen on a table behind her. "... You're the new guy, then?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-28-2008, 02:29 PM

Damien shrugged. "Guess so. I only just got the job, so that's as new as you can get."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2008, 02:40 PM

"Well, enjoy the brief breaks you get." Rosa sat down at her table again and continued typing. Kayte poked Damien. "That's Rosa; she's our technician and she's great at it. Get her mad though and whooooo nelly you'll get your head verbally bitten off."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2008, 09:26 AM

"I'd better avoid her in that case; I seem to make people mad without even trying. Don't even know why."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2008, 09:33 AM

"She's generally pretty nice though, but the main thing is to never interrupt her or tell her to shut up. She hates that." Kayte walked over to the elevator and hit the elevator call button. "Ethan's alright too, but I don't recommend trying to be buddy with him; he's... weirder than usual."

Halestorm
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2008, 09:44 AM

Damien shrugged. "I never tell people to just shut up; people do that to me sometimes and it irritates the hell out of me. I'm also not the type to try and buddy up to anyone."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 03-29-2008, 09:46 AM

"Ethan's kind of whacked, to be honest."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2008, 09:48 AM

"He's getting better though, Kella, you have to admit that. I mean, he doesn't snap at people anymore. It's a good sign." The elevator door opened and Kayte stepped on. "Upstairs we go."

Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 03-29-2008, 09:50 AM

"Yeah, I know. He seemed pretty cool beforehand."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2008, 09:52 AM

"He probably will just dislike me on sight. I'm used to that." Damien walked after Kayte. He'd kept his sunglasses on all the way.

Closed Thread