Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-02-2008, 05:36 AM

"Yeah." Rosa grimaced. "And we have to determine if it was even the bullet that killed them; keep an eye for anything odd about the vics, look for anything out of place." She thought. "Well, anything odd besides the obviously switched body pieces."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-02-2008, 05:43 AM

"Maybe the fact that there isn't much blood? You'd expect a lot from cutting bodies in half."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2008, 02:34 PM

"But you also have to remember, they might not have been alive when they were sawed in half. The body only donates so much blood to cut off extremities after a person expires. Though, you may need to check around the building for blood spatters and other odd things."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-02-2008, 02:46 PM

"So I guess this guy, whoever he is, isn't a sadist then."

(#125 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2008, 02:51 PM

"Unless we find evidence to the contrary." The mini screen Rosa was on disappeared and was replaced by a 3D model of the building. "It's got three floors in total, you guys can either take it a floor at a time or split up. Personally, with the neighborhood you're in, I think you should go in a group."

Halestorm
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-02-2008, 03:01 PM

"I'm not bothered. Probably do it a lot quicker in a group, so that there's always someone around to see anything you miss."

(#127 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2008, 03:04 PM

"That and it'd be safer, especially since we don't know if there's any meth or other addicts in here." Kayte shut her field kit off and turned her cellphone's earpiece on. "Rosa, you hear me? On my cell."

"Loud and clear, Kay."

Halestorm
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-02-2008, 03:15 PM

Damien wasn't overly worried about enemies; he figured he'd just hit them with a psychic blast before they could get too near.

(#129 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2008, 03:18 PM

Kayte pulled a gun out of her bag. "... Wait, no ammo in this one." She tossed it behind her and cringed as it shot the ceiling. ".. Okay, so it had one jammed. Sue me!"

Halestorm
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-02-2008, 03:27 PM

"The owner of the building might. I should be alright in case of trouble."

Closed Thread