Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-01-2008, 03:36 PM

"... Wait, they attacked you?" Rosa and Kayte both blinked.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2008, 06:10 PM

"Never mind. Doesn't matter now," muttered Damien, knowing he'd said too much.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2008, 06:13 PM

"Guess that they're desperate for new people." Ethan could be seen behind Rosa; he was being nosy.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2008, 06:20 PM

"They didn't want me to join them. They wouldn't, anyway."

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2008, 06:24 PM

"Well, whatever reason there is, it probably wasn't good. Kayte, anything odd over there? You're staring into the distance." Ethan frowned when Kayte didn't respond. "Kayte? Kiddo, answer me."

"... huh?" She shook her head and stared at the screen. "What's wrong?"

"You zoned. That's not good."

Halestorm
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2008, 06:52 PM

Damien shrugged and carried on taking photos. "I can take care of myself, don't worry."

(#117 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2008, 06:21 AM

"Alright." Ethan left the screen, and snoring could be heard. Rosa sighed in exasperation, then said to Damien, "Could you take a closeup of that bullet wound in the guy's head? And check for an exit wound; if it's still in there we can probably track the gun to a suspect."

Halestorm
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-02-2008, 06:25 AM

Damien did so. There was no exit wound, indicating that the bullet was still in there, lodged in the brain somewhere.

(#119 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2008, 06:29 AM

"... Great, now the coroner's gonna have fun with that one." Rosa rubbed her eyes and hit a few buttons to bring up some pictures on the field kit. "The police found a gun outside the building and they already brought it in to check if it's the murder weapon; we won't be able to tell until we find the bullet though."

Halestorm
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-02-2008, 06:33 AM

"Which someone is going to have the fun of digging it out of this guy's brain."

Closed Thread