Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-16-2009, 05:29 PM

Tammy sang out confidently. Dmitriy struggled a bit with the bass harmony. xD He was used to singing melody with his sister.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-16-2009, 05:36 PM

Ariella did good as well, but she stumbled a little over some words.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-16-2009, 05:44 PM

Emily did pretty good; it helped she was in Tammy's section, she she could follow her lead wherever she coulnd't sight-sing or rely on the piano.

"Not bad for a first time. Not bad at all." Declan said. "But now we're too choir-ish. And, tammy, you're sticking out too much. I get that you want to lead, but now that they're familiar with the peice, you should blend a little more."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-17-2009, 08:12 AM

"What about the rest of us?" said Caramel.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-17-2009, 01:48 PM

"Good. Just make it sound more like a bunch of teenagers and a little less like a choir." Declan said. "Notice how I said 'a little', by the way; the song for really sounding annoying is Summer Nights."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-17-2009, 07:00 PM

"It'll be better once we practice," said Caramel, confidently. "I've been practicing the Sandra Dee song; I don't know the other songs as well, tho." She liked that song the best cuz she could really sing it with the sneering tone that Rizzo put into the song.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-17-2009, 07:02 PM

Declan nodded. "Good. But we'll have you ad the other soloists stay longer than everyone else. For now, let's finish up learning the rest of the group songs."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-17-2009, 07:28 PM

*later*

By now, everyone was starting to get the hang of the songs.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-17-2009, 07:30 PM

And now Declan was starting to dismiss chorus members and work on small group songs.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-17-2009, 07:39 PM

There was also the fact concerning the solo songs. While some of them had other people providing backing vocals, like Greased Lightning, others were just one person singing alone.

Ooc: For this RP's purposes, the cars in Grease are substituted with carriages. XD

Closed Thread