Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-20-2008, 05:22 PM

Mara went over to the woman who'd yelled; she wanted to ask her about the bigot's pet.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-20-2008, 05:30 PM

The woman looked up from the pamphlet she'd been passed. "Yes? I'm really sorry for yelling like that, I just... ugh!" She shook her head. "That man is just disgusting."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-20-2008, 05:32 PM

"Don't be sorry; I wanted to yell at him, too," replied Mara. "Just one thing; does he still have his pet? If so, I'll try and rescue her."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2008, 05:37 PM

"Not as far as I can tell, I haven't seen the poor thing in ages. I am serious though, I saw him hitting her out and about, mostly when he thought no one could see. The man's a disgusting pig; I've half a mind right now to report him to the police."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-20-2008, 05:41 PM

"Maybe anonymously; that way, he won't be able to get another pet. I really hate the whole concubine thing; however they dress it up, it's still rape."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2008, 05:45 PM

"Unless they actually manage to get the concubine to like them, which I doubt immensely."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-20-2008, 05:48 PM

"Some may, but it'll never be an equal relationship, not when the laws won't allow it. The human will still have dominion over the half breed, and be able to do what they want with any offspring from the union."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-20-2008, 05:49 PM

"That would only happen in a case of Stockholm syndrome." Aiden said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2008, 05:52 PM

"Or if the half breed had been saved from an abusive owner, as in work wise abusive, not the other type."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-20-2008, 05:56 PM

"I'm sure that there are humans who do feel genuine affection for their concubines, just as there are humans who do like their pets. But it's not going to ever be an equal relationship til humans and nonhumans can meet as equals."

Closed Thread