Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-13-2008, 06:17 PM

"I don't like to think of being crept up on like that, but it happened. All the time."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-13-2008, 06:28 PM

"Let me guess; he'd lift up your skirt when you cleaned, or smack your butt, or make you wear some outfit that fit some fetish of his." yuuna said. "I know what you been through."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2008, 06:43 PM

"The first and second, mostly. He seemed to get a kick out of raping me when I was cleaning. After the first few years, I just stopped fighting back. It only made him hit me all the more."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2008, 06:47 PM

Yuuna looked into his eyes, and hers teared up. She started to say something, but her voice cracked. She bit her lip and looked down, trying to force the flood of memories back, to keep the nightmare contained.

It didn't work.

She fell to her knees, gasping and trembling.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2008, 07:13 PM

Dane instinctively put his arms around her, holding her as if she was a child. He didn't say anything. There was nothing to say.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2008, 07:16 PM

She cried into his shoulder, her body trembling, as she fought to regain control; instead of working with the memories and dealing with them, she'd always put all her strength into denying them and suppressing them; now they reared their uggly heads, each one of them playing like a sick movie in her mind, but a movie that involved all five senses.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2008, 07:28 PM

Dane struggled to hold back his own memories, and also vainly to stop the tears from falling.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-13-2008, 07:30 PM

Jenny discreetly picked up the bucket of water and left the room.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2008, 07:30 PM

Eventually, she stopped sobbing, though she was still hiccupping. Her eyes were all red, as well as her nose, and she looked terrible.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2008, 07:35 PM

Dane sniffled a little. "I'm sorry." He looked sad.

Closed Thread