Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2008, 05:41 PM

"I'm Marie Jeanette Kelly," replied Mary; she affected this name cuz of a visit to Paris. "And this is my friend Jenny Lyons."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-01-2008, 05:47 PM

"A pleasure." Johnny said. "I'm Johnathan Gaston DuBois." He smirked. "But you may call me Johnny." He looked over at Jenny. "Jenny, you may do as you wish until I finish painting Mary."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2008, 05:56 PM

Jenny nodded, quickly dressing and leaving the room.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2008, 06:00 PM

"Now, Mary, I'd like you to be laying down on your side, if you please." Johnny said.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2008, 06:04 PM

Mary did so, smiling a secret smile as she thought of the money that she and her friend would earn from this session and future sessions; and so much better too than walking the streets.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2008, 06:07 PM

Johnny walked over and grabbed her right wrist, the wrist that was on the upper side. He guided it towads her hairline and positioned it in just the way he wanted. "Now, keep that there, please. He played with her hair a bit. "Now, gently close your eyes, as if resting."

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2008, 06:16 PM

Mary did as she was told.

Outside the door, Jenny wondered what was happening as she read a small book that she carried with her. She was sure Johnny was as entranced by Mary as every other man was.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2008, 06:20 PM

Actually, Johnny had painted many confident blondes and even brunettes like Mary; Jenny would be his first with such vivid red hair.

At the moment, however, he focused on the task at hand and painted Mary as she was; a raw, beautiful figure in the night. In fact, it was nearing dawn soon as he finished with Mary. "you're done, Mary." Jonny said politely. "you can do as you wish now as I go get Jenny."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-01-2008, 06:21 PM

Lily happened to be let out at that apartment and roaming the halls when she saw Jenny. "Hello miss, why you sitting outside the door like you are?"
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2008, 06:24 PM

"I'm waiting to be painted by an artist," Jenny replied. "My friend's currently being painted right now." She sighed heavily.

Mary smiled serenely. "Thank you. Money up front."

Closed Thread