Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-01-2008, 02:57 PM

Lily ha also been invited to a man's house. She'd never done much of that stuff before and had found other ways of making money.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-01-2008, 02:58 PM

When Johnny lead them to his small place, it was in worse condition; a randomly placed easel, paintings, sculptures, and random items everywhere. One had to practically climb their way through. "I, uh, have one room that's tidy at the moment; let's go there." He said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2008, 03:12 PM

"Suits me," replied Mary.

Polly never saw her killer; she'd already turned her back on him as he reached for his knife. Her scream echoed thru the alleyways of the East End.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2008, 03:16 PM

Johnny climbed his way towards one small bedroom, which was very plain, though he had hung some of his own paintings up on the walls. "Sorry it's so plain; I don't really make a lot." He said. He patted the bed. "Please sit down while i get the proper supplies."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2008, 03:32 PM

Mary sat down at once; she motioned for Jenny to sit next to her. "This is perfect," she whispered. "We're going to make money, and no need to go out and find danger."

(#26 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2008, 03:35 PM

Johnny tripped his way back into the room, falling face first onto the floor, dropping all his thing. He groaned and sat up, rubibng his sore nose. "I really ought to straighten my place up." He mumbled.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2008, 03:45 PM

Jenny spoke for the first time. "Doesn't matter; ours is worse." She blushed self consiencely.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2008, 03:47 PM

Johnny was a bit surprised, then smiled at her. "I find that a little hard to believe he said in a slightly amused slightly playful tone as he set up his easel, his canvas, his paints, and his stool.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2008, 03:58 PM

"I never can get round to tidying up, it's terrible."

"I do sometimes," said Mary, trying to control the situation once more. She felt it was impossible that the young artist could possibly prefer Jenny over her.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2008, 04:02 PM

Johnny chuckled. "I guess I never make the time for it." He said. "Now, if you ladies would please undress and pose...?"

Closed Thread