Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-19-2008, 06:13 PM

Takaia got into a shouting fest with her tem members, then she ran off. she didn't know where she was going, and she didn't care; she just wanted to get away from them.

"Should we go after her?" One of them asked.

"No. Let her go and learn a thing or two." another said.

They both looked at Nich. "she shall return in her own time." He said in s sure tone. So the three dogs gathered up their meat to drag home while Takaia ran off in a direction she'd never been before.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-19-2008, 06:17 PM

Phelan looked sour. "He's going to get himself killed one day; don't let him drag you down with him. I'd miss you if you weren't around." He sighed heavily. "I know he says that it's the only way, but honestly it isn't. It's far too dangerous; particularly since he won't allow anyone cept lupines to join the raids."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-19-2008, 06:18 PM

"It's irritating. We lost five people last time, and the time before that I barely got out with my foot intact." She smacked her forehead, grumbling. "He's an ass and I hope he does get killed; we shouldn't just go barging into the supply houses howling the way he insists we do."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-19-2008, 06:22 PM

Takaia found a bunch of odd smells in the air, and followed it. Then, she saw it; black buildings rising up, up, up. A million smells that were all unnatural. This was the city, a place forbidden to her kind. But where's the harm if I only look? she wondered as she trotted towards it.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-19-2008, 06:24 PM

"Which just advertises our presence to the humans, so they can set their guard dogs on us," Phelan growled. "All traitors to their kind of course, but they haven't spent their lives starving and living off what they can scrape up from the human settlements. We don't stand a chance. And then, the humans come and pick us off, one by one. He's a fool if he thinks that charging the supply houses is actually worth doing."

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-19-2008, 06:26 PM

"I could figure out how to sneak in there, but he refuses to listen to me on the fact that I'm still "a kid." Bullsh*t, I'm sixteen for god's sake!"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#27 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-19-2008, 06:28 PM

Takaia heard voiced and cautiosuly followed the douns of them. She sniffed the air, and the didn't smell human.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-19-2008, 06:29 PM

Name: Kaia
Race: Lupine
Group: Renegade
Bio: Kaia is a simple, easy-going, girl. She's definitely not someone to stand out, and doesn't like to. She likes talking to people, just not talking to people FIRST. She's shy, but she doesn't mind. She misses her old home, where she lived as just a wolf, but now being forced to fit in, she's getting more suspicious of everyone.

-------------------------------------

Kaia was walking down the street in her human form, her plain brown hair not reflecting much light. She didn't know how many people around her were like she was; in other words, not human. She noticed some others talking. Something about them made her feel less alone in the world.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-19-2008, 06:29 PM

Sinopa sniffed the air a little, smelling a hunting dog nearby, and she nudged Phelan, whispering, "Don't react if you smell something. Just act like everything's normal."

Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-19-2008, 06:31 PM

"I'm 15, and I still know better than him. We don't need to hang around with him in any case; we can probably do better by ourselves. I'm sure that him refusing to allow either vulpines or lycaons join just hurts the mission; some of them probably go and make a noise or pee all over the place to get the guard dogs suspicious."

At Sinopa's words, he quietened down. He sniffed the air himself, stiffening as he caught the scent.

Closed Thread