Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Moon Village/\::||RP||::/\ (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/17259-moon-village-rp.html)

cwer 12-31-2007 08:45 PM

Moon Village/\::||RP||::/\

This RP is set in the 1800's (Marinda_, I think this would go under fantasy creatures?)in a middle-of-the-woods village. (Its an Idea that came from a novel im curently writing.) Everyone knows eachother, but most people are supisious about others. There has been a certian outbreak on brutal murders latley. People found in the (really) deep woods spraled out on the forrest floor. People are disipearing left and right. Some bodies (most) are not found. We soon find out, that there are many more wolves then mentioned from the people who found this land to be 'perfect' and wanted to buid it there because of that. We don't know where the wolves have come from, or if they were already there. And why, are some people never found, not even their bodies? Can you solve this mystery?

Form you need to fill you-

Name:
Appearance(If your a werewolf, post both human and wolf form.):
Weaknesses(atleast 1):
ETC.:

Name:Evelyn Laken
Race:Wolf (Not at the begining though)
Family : (Anyone want to be family with me?Untill then, I just be my parents.YOu could be a sis,bro,cousin,aunt,uncle,etc....)
Apperance:Human-Wolf-
Weaknesses(Atleast 1):Sometimes, she can't controll her wolf side and usally is not appealing (attaude wise)(AKa: A grouch)
ETC.: Nothing else, exept her eyes are purple and in wolf mode, her eyes are VERY light grey.

Tanpops charrie:

Name: Amy Laken
Race(Wolf or human?): human
Family(If any): Evelyn Laken (her sister^^) & her parents
Weaknesses(atleast 1): panics to much
ETC.: nope=P

Starting paragraph-
I looked out of the window pane of my parents house. The sky was covered with darkness, and it gave me chills. I knew something was out there. I just knew it. Sometimes at night, I would hear shrill screams of pain, from a distance away- in the deep woods. Everytime I head it, I stood near my window to watch for any sign of life. This was one of those ocasions. A recent second ago, I heard a cry of help. It was usally at an unexpected night, where everyting went the right way that day. I heard a creak in the house,and quickly spun around. Nothing. I looked out of the window yet again. I felt almoast hipnotized to venture out of the corridors of my house, to the wildly unsafe woods. I knew what I had to do. I needed to see what in the world was going on. So I slowly walked twoards the fragile, wooden door. I turned the knob with caution, so my parents would not catch me. When the door was open, I walked out, in a trance. I was so curious, I hadn't shut the door. I walked in the derection of the screaming. As I got closer, the trance had fleen from my head. I started to have second thoughts about going. But I kept on paceing my cold feet. The second I got to where the screaming came from, I was horrified. A black wolf with golden eyes was there, chewing on a way to fimillar face. A fack from the village. I ran with all my fury, and everything went black a moment before I reached my house.

Aihana_ 12-31-2007 10:21 PM

Name: Clara Miller
Race(Wolf or human?): human(for now)
Family(If any): her parents

Weaknesses(atleast 1): she doesn't like to be wrong and is a bit of a wimp, clumsy and has nightmares alot and
is dead against becoming a werwolf
ETC.: nothing really except she likes staying indoors and doesn't like cold weather

cwer 12-31-2007 10:40 PM

Thats great :-D . Ok, lets start. Anyone else who wants to join, will just have to join in the story. (Tanpop, your charri is good also, so you can post too.)

xTanpop 01-01-2008 12:16 AM

Ooc:
ok so here is my character:

Name: Amy Laken
Race(Wolf or human?): human
Family(If any): Evelyn Laken (her sister^^) & her parents
Weaknesses(atleast 1): panics to much
ETC.: nope=P

Bic:
Something woke Amy at 11pm that night. "It must be the thunder."
she thought. Amy lit a candle and looked out her window. She saw her older sister Evelyn running furiously with a terrible look in her face. Then Evelyn fell and didn't move. Amy gasped with horror and tripped down the stairs to get to her older sister. She was very hurt and didn't want to go any futher but she had to!!! Amy had to save her sister! Shaking from the cold and her hurt leg, she slowly limped to her sister laying outside on the ground. Amy checked if her sister was breathing. She was. What a releif!

cwer 01-01-2008 12:21 AM

I woke up the next morning with a shrill pain in my back. I looked up to see Amy gazing down at me. I groaned and tried to get up, but I felt paralised. Amy appeared to have a hurt leg because it was brused. "wh...wha...what happned Amy?" I said with all my might.

Aihana_ 01-01-2008 12:26 AM

Clara awoke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. A nightmare. They seem to be happening alot lately and she can't find a reason why.
Clara sat up in her bed when she heard a terrifying screams coming from the woods. she slowly walked to the window to investigate. She could see nothing out of the window. it was too dark. "What in the world could it be?" A million things go through Clara's head but she can't do anything about it now. Slowly, she walks back to her bed and tries to go back to sleep. But the screams continue.

cwer 01-01-2008 12:31 AM

"What happend to you- and me? Where did you find me? And did you hear those screams?" I asked Amy once again. I could finally get up. "Lets check if Clara heard the screaming." I said Walking twoards the door. But before I could get there, my mother rushed down the stairs. Im so sorry you go hurt girls! She gave us a slight hug, knowing if it was a bear hug, we'd be in extreme pain. I finnaly got out of her grasp, grabbing Amy's arm. We knocked on Claras door.

xTanpop 01-01-2008 12:32 AM

Ooc:should I post in third person or first person? I'll just post in third person for now.

Bic:
Amy was too worried to answer Evelyn's Question.
"Why were you running outside in the middle of the night?!" Amy asked franticly. "You had me scared to death are you alright??"

cwer 01-01-2008 12:36 AM

"Im fine, Im fine. I ran out because I heard screaming. When I got the the location of the screaming, i found the body of Michelle. I can't belive shes gone!" I said cuffing my face with my hands. "She was one of my only friends!" I said. I heard somone comming to the door I'd knowcked on. I had to be Clara.

Aihana_ 01-01-2008 12:42 AM

Clara was awoken by the sunlight coming through the window. Finally she could see through the window, but now there is no screaming. All is normal again. she hears someone knocking at the door. "who could that be this early?" she throws the blanket off of her and makes her way through the hallway to the door. She reaches towards the doorknob and pulls the door open to see Evelyn and Amy standing in the doorway.