Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xTanpop (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 31 Votes / 3.90 Average
Send a message via MSN to xTanpop
Default 01-01-2008, 01:24 AM

The three girls walked through the woods until they found Michelle's dead body lying on the ground, with her stomach cut open just like Evelyn had said. It was to much for Amy to hold back her tears at what she saw. Amy began to cry.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 01-01-2008, 01:29 AM

The people ( the Autopsy people who would see the cause of death and everythign that happend) were standing around the body with us. "Why are YOU guys here!" A grouchy old man said. "Um... this is our friend Michelle... or was. I'm a witness. Or, kinda at least..." I said, not wanting to look at the men. "And what did you see, girl?" A nicer, younger voice said. "It was last night, an I heard screaming. I went to see what It was, and I found the body here, her stomaq already cut in half. A wolf, most likely then not, a scavenger, was eating the flesh out of her." I said shedding a tear or 2.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-01-2008, 01:35 AM

Now it had to be true. While Evelyn was telling the man what had happened I stared in horror at what I was seeing. It was exactly like a horror movie but this was real. Poor Michelle. "my legs feel like jello and my mouth tastes like pennies and that only happens when I get sick.." Clara thought to herself while taking a few steps back. this was the last place she wanted to get sick.
especially in front of all those people.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
xTanpop (Offline)

Default 01-01-2008, 01:36 AM

Amy neeled down and touches Michelle's face. "Don't you know not to touch a dead body girl?!" One of the men yelled. Amy quickly backed away."sorry" she said quitly. "I didn't hear any screaming anyway. I wonder why. Maybe I didn't wake up in time." Amy mumbled.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2008, 01:39 AM

"Lets go!" I said, evily eyeing the men in anger. How could they be so mean?
We hopped back on the horse, and rode back to the town. We got off and I startedto wonder aloud- " I wonder how sheended up all the way out there..." I said tapping my foot. Lets go inside our house guys. Lets discuss it in there.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
xTanpop (Offline)

Default 01-01-2008, 01:50 AM

"Well we pretty much discussed everything we know. Evelyn witnessed a wolf killing Michelle. But how could you two have heard the scream for such a long period of time? Wouldn't a regualr wolf usually just when they kill someone, do it faster then that without Michelle being able to have the chance to scream for that long?"
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-01-2008, 01:50 AM

We walked into the house and sat near the window that looked out near the woods. "This is happening all so fast..it almost doesn't even seem real.." Clara's voice drifted off as she held back the tears. "those men didn't even look professional!" "I bet we could be better detectives." Clara stared out the window and looked near the woods wondering, just what was in there.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
xTanpop (Offline)

Default 01-01-2008, 01:51 AM

"And also, you said something pushed you down when you fell Evelyn?"
(#29 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2008, 01:55 AM

"Yes, Amy. I felt a force apon my back. Clara,they werent- the real men are out of town for a couple of months- there'd be no way to contact them, or get them to come back and investigate. Clara, we need you to stay over at our house tonight. At night, we need to see the body. Its our only chance of knowing what happend. But if- what ever killed Michelle come's back, we need wepons.Our dad has a knife and rifle colection- we could use those." I said in a whisper so Amy and my parents would'nt hear. "So, what do you think?" I said in a convencing voice.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-01-2008, 01:56 AM

Ooc: I was told I could join. May I be your characters cousin, emily?

Name: Ivy Harrison
Race(Wolf or human?): human
Family(If any): Evelyn's cousin
Appearance(If your a werewolf, post both human and wolf form.):
Weaknesses(atleast 1): she's very shy, and doesnt like seeing blood
ETC.: she's very smart

Bic:
There was a knock on the door. Ivy had followed them home, wanting to be involved with the conversation.
"Please, let me in. It's getting cold," she replied, her voice shaking.

Last edited by xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx : 01-01-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Closed Thread