Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 01-01-2008, 01:44 AM

"Hi Clara! Well, I urm...did you hear screaming last night?" I asked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-01-2008, 01:48 AM

"Well, now that you mention it..yeah I did. I tried to see if I could see anything out of the window but it was to dark to tell." Clara looked and could see that Amy had a bruise on her leg and Evelyn was a mess.
"What happened to you two last night?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2008, 01:51 AM

"Long story, short." I said rubbing the back of my hair, embarresed. "Um, I have to tell you something...about Michelle..." i said looking at my toes with a sad face.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
xTanpop (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 31 Votes / 3.90 Average
Send a message via MSN to xTanpop
Default 01-01-2008, 01:54 AM

Amy faught back her tears. "Michelle was killed last night." Amy said. "She must have been the one screaming. Evelyn saw the whole thing and came running back to our house. But she suddenly fell and didn't move! I came to check if she was breathing but I tripped down the stairs."

Last edited by xTanpop : 01-01-2008 at 01:57 AM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2008, 01:57 AM

I wanted to cry my eyes out so bad, but like my sister, I held them back. "Im sorry... we don't know how she got out there... he stomaq was torn open and blood was gushing out. A black wolf was there, eating out of her. I tried to run back, but before I got to my house, I tripped. But I thought I felt something PUSH me down..." I said with a slight shiver.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2008, 01:59 AM

Clara can't believe what her friends are telling her. this can't be true. Michelle can't be dead, but by seeing the sad expressions on the girl's faces, she can tell that it has to be true. "but w-why, who could have done this?" Clara asks her friends, but knows they probably don't know the answer.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
xTanpop (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 31 Votes / 3.90 Average
Send a message via MSN to xTanpop
Default 01-01-2008, 02:05 AM

Ooc: You guys reply FAST!!! O.o

Bic:
Amy just stood there silently and thought about Clara's question. "yes why did she get killed?" Amy asked herself staring at her bruise. Then a horrifing thought came to her head. What if more people get killed? What if that wolf killed Evelyn as well?!" Amy did a big shiver and slowely looked up.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2008, 02:05 AM

"The black wolf? Or possibly the wolf was just scaviging, and found the body..." I said pondering on the question.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2008, 02:12 AM

Ooc:haha we do reply fast, but then I am aloud on the computer longer ^-^beacause I can say they replied so I have too! =1

Clara tried to think of anyone who would want Michelle dead. she couldn't really think of anyone. Michelle was pretty well liked and was very nice.
Clara's face saddened she wished that those screams she heard in the night weren't for real and that this was all a dream. But it wasn't this was all real, but she knew she was going to find out who or what was doing this.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2008, 02:16 AM

I grabbed Amy and Clara's arm. "Her body is at an autopsy (diceseting place) building just a quarter of a mile of the town. My horse Cherry will take us." I dragged them on the horse, and we rode off. We heard some noises such as growling, but Cherry just kept running faster. In a clearing in the woods, was an individual building. I jumped off my horse. " Lets go." I said, clearing my throat.

Closed Thread