Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 12-27-2007, 02:45 PM

"Oh, and IM the baby!" I said making a humph sound.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 12-27-2007, 06:23 PM

Luna heard a small snap from the corner of the woods as she drank the bit of blood she saved.And rushed over,to see Lucy, snapping into bracnches left and right.She grabbed Lucys arm and pulled her up, "And what do YOU think your doing?" She said holding her up."I swear, you kids, especially you Lucy, suck blood dead."She turned around, Lucy still in hand, and yelled "Vladimir! Were did you go?"
^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tara sat alone at the edge of the woods, staring at her rose, and she memorized what she needed to know 'The blood only comes out...' her dazed memory came back.Her head throbbed and her slightly blind eyes kept her from grabbing the fake blood."I wish i got to the last blood fountain" she said holding her head.She swiped her hand back and forth and grabbed the bottle, she bit into the cap and sucked.Her vision came back slowly, but clearly.She grabbed a branch from a nearby tree and began cracking it into small peices.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Default 12-29-2007, 09:44 AM

Tara could here the other voices a few feet away,she crawled her way over and said."At first its sweet,then it gets pungent,then it make you gag."She said,spitting out her last suck."Whens the fountain gonna get full again?"She asked,wiping a little blood off her jacket.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-29-2007, 11:23 AM

Name: Demonica
Hair color: blood red
Eye shade: almost a pinkish red
Fang lengh: real short, barely protruding at all. Only about five centimeters or so
Hieght: 3 1/2 ft.
Class: Lower-middle
Powers: none developed yet, still too young...
Nature: loud, hyper, and unabashed. she can't live without her room being messy, as everything neat and organized bothers her.
Description: short for her age, with a 'button' nose and slightly rosy cheeks. Real skinny, twiggy, to be precise. Bony.
Strengths: She's bold and strong-willed, and won't be forced into anything against her nature 9including cleaning)
Weaknesses: She can sometimes be rude in her quest to be heard (and famous, duh!), and will get in your face a little too often
Disabilitys: Obviously, she cannot come out in sunlight. she also had ADHD (she can't concentrate and gets rather hyper).
Likes: blood (she ain't no vegetarian), moonlight, sining, dancing, and being the center of attention
Dislikes: Sunlight (duh), synthetic blood (too fake for her tastes), being ignored, cleaning, being called short, bony, or otherwise...

(#15 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-29-2007, 11:54 AM

Character form:
Name: Sultana Orient
Hair color: Red
Eye shade: a medium red
Fang length: half inch
Height: 5í6Ē
Class: wealthy
Powers: can do advance transfiguration-wolf, bat, and cat- and high speed.
Nature: She is very much a little Miss Priss and is very discriminating. She is a bit of a hypocrite and has a bit of temper when she doesnít get her way. In public, however, she is viewed as a sweet, caring young lady.
Description: Click
Strengths: She is strong-willed and firm in what she wants or needs, most of the time. She is very much a backstabber and isnít afraid to hurt anyone to get what she wants.
Weaknesses: She can be too demanding, has a terrible temper and is goes a little insane if she doesnít have her daily blood. Can be a bit too serious
Disabilities: Sunlight bothers her and if she is even outside for a minute, she breaks out in hives. She can become deathly ill as well if sheís out too long. She also canít use any of her training if she isnít focused.
Likes: The moon and books. Is very much an avid reader and knows a lot of odds and ends things.
Dislikes: The sun and most junk food. She is kind of a veggie person but hates the fake blood.
Character form:
Name: Sage Orient
Hair color: black, very black
Eye shade: deep red
Fang length: an inch
Height: 5í9
Class: wealthy
Powers: dark magick and transfiguration into a bat, jaguar, and coyote
Nature: Heís a flirt. He loves to make girls giggle and annoying his sister, Sultana. Heís had a couple girlfriends but none that were completely serious, as he isnít. He is definitely wise but also knows that he isnít the smartest guy ever.
Description: Click
Strengths: Is a great fighter. He knows a decent amount of stuff about swords, as he doesnít care for guns. If he doesnít know how to handle a certain sword, he normally just wings it and has a couple dozen scars that he hides that shows heís done that more than once.
Weaknesses: Can be a bit too cocky at times, and maybe a bit too laid back. He doesnít take life seriously and it does show.
Disabilities: Unlike his sister, sunlight doesnít bother him as much as it does her. He doesnít break out in hives immediately but can if heís outside for more than two hours.
Likes: He loves the moonlight and loves music. He also likes to dance but isnít that great.
Dislikes: The sunlight and healthy food.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Xx_xXStick_FigureXx_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-29-2007, 01:45 PM

"You all make me sick." I said glaring at them. Nothing is wrong with this blood. Well in my opinion. Yet, I still wished that the fountains were full again.

viva espana
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Default 12-29-2007, 04:25 PM

"If you actually GOT blood your lucky.I got trampled by the family and didn't get a drop,iv'e been feeling faint, i hope the blood comes soon." Her head flew back and she whined,she grabbed the can,sucked,and threw the can into pile of cans from the previous week.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 12-31-2007, 07:41 PM

"Humph. I guess your right...even this 'fake' stuff is vital for our survival. I guess its our only chance untill the foutains get filled." I said with a frown. rubbed my finger against the foutains edge, finding a speck of blood from one of the previous nights. I licked my finger, groaning. "God, how I wish this was endlessly filled with blood. I would be feasting with delight right now." I said with a slacking posture.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-01-2008, 12:19 AM

"It is always filled with Blood, or at least it should be"
Said vlad, appearing from almost nowhere, but the wisp of Smoke behind him contested to his method of arrival.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2008, 12:26 AM

"Really? Then explain this." I said in an angry voice, pointing to the empty foutain. I was tired of the new blood- i needed to feed on real, natrual blood.

Closed Thread