Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 05:39 PM

Kaori shrugged. "Not a clue. They'd probably melt if they lived in the Sand village."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 05:42 PM

"Yeah. I'm glad they had a clothing store; I'd've frozen my ass off." She sneezed a little. It was probably more than a little weird to the people who lived in the Village-Hidden-In-The-Leaves

At this rate I'll be calling them the VHIT-whatever it's hidden in. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2007, 05:49 PM

"There's way too many groups here from the Leaf village. And just us and Gaara's team from Sand. I hope we both get thru."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2007, 05:50 PM

"Gaara's team members better not get nabbed by that creepy guy. You know, the one that ran off after Kakashi dragged that Sasuke kid off? That guy scares me to death."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2007, 05:57 PM

Kaori shrugged. "Gaara could beat him easily. And yeah, he was creepy, that guy. Just hope he's far far away now."

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2007, 06:03 PM

"I know that, but brrrr. I've got goosebumps thinking about that grin he has. O_o" She rubbed her eyes. "I wonder what we have to do."

Halestorm
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2007, 06:16 PM

"Same here... wait, that Anko woman's coming up now. Perhaps she'll tell us."

Anko briefly outlined what the teams had to do in the Forest, which was to collect either a Heaven or Earth scroll to go with the one they'd be given, and make it to the tower within 5 days.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2007, 06:17 PM

".." Maeko nudged Kaori. "Tower? O.o"

Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2007, 06:28 PM

"We'll be given a map, don't worry. It's in the middle of the forest, and all we have to do is attack another team and take their scroll. If we have to do that countless times before we get the right one, then all the better. Thin out the chaff a bit."

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2007, 06:00 AM

"I just hope we don't have to attack the other sand team."

Halestorm
Closed Thread