Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-26-2007, 07:17 PM

Kaori gave her a look that was more or less neutral, altho it bordered on the hostile. "Better watch out she doesn't hear you say that, or you could get a knife thru the throat. Wouldn't want you dying before the exam starts."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 11-26-2007, 07:19 PM

"True," Kira replied,"thanks for the warning..."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-26-2007, 07:28 PM

"Altho, it would make my task easier. And my team's, of course," she added carelessly.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 11-26-2007, 07:37 PM

"Do you have issues with me or something?" Kira asked.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM

"Not with you, specifically; just with anyone and everyone. Human life is expendible, you know."

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 05:18 PM

Name: Maeko
Village: Sand
Strengths: Endurance, speed, friendly
Weaknesses: Strength, studies. Clumsy.
Bio: A peculiar child, Maeko (Mah-ee-ko) had difficulties with sand ninjitsu. When she was wandering around in the village, she found a few plants and wondered what would happen if she used ninjitsu on those: she was better with water ninjitsu. She's a bright kid, if not the smartest crayon in the box; she's smarter in the common sense term of the word.
Appearance: (because I forgot to post the doll, dammit. XD)

Canon Controlled: Kakashi.

Maeko tapped Kaori on the shoulder, looking a bit flustered; she hadn't been able to find her. "Did I miss the sign up sheets again?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 12-06-2007 at 06:04 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2007, 05:24 PM

Kaori rolled her eyes. "Yes, you did. You'd better sign one; tho, you'd better not end up dying in the forest. At least Kai had the sense to sign his." Kai was the other member of their team; he was quiet, which meant he was generally ignored by Kaori.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2007, 05:25 PM

"I got lost when you guys were leaving the building, it's not my fault." She muttered a bit and walked over to the co-ordinator. "Can I have a sheet? I was late."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-27-2007, 05:32 PM

The co-ordinator handed her a sheet. "At least you didn't miss Anko's speech. Then you would have been in trouble."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2007, 05:33 PM

Maeko winced and signed the list. "I'd be dead meat." She handed it back, rubbing one of her arms through the black sleeve, and she walked back over to Kaori, looking a little bothered. "It's really cold here. How do they stand it?"

Halestorm
Closed Thread