Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 03:50 PM

"It would be cool to meet them, as long as they won't kill me. I only wish the government would censor most of the information about aliens and such..." Lily handed him the paper, "There. So now it doesn't look like you're looking down on tube top or something."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 04:01 PM

Phoenix smiled angelically. "Would I?" He scanned the paper. "Yeah; they've left all the good stuff out. I heard that the Pentagon have got actual footage of alien autopsies."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 04:04 PM

"That's so rad!" Lily screamed, a few people looking over. She laughed, "And from most of the stuff I've heard you say, yes, you would look down my top."
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 04:16 PM

"Yeah, you got me," said Phoenix, smiling. "I'm not a bad guy, honest. I just don't see why I should be all straight laced like my parents are."

(#35 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 04:17 PM

"Thought so... Anyway, join the club. They grew up in the 50's so they're so totally different then us, man. They need a whole box of chill pills."
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 04:35 PM

"Yeah; all that crap about how I should cut my hair and get a job teaching like them, then meet one girl and get married. No way. I'm not selling out like they did."

(#37 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 04:41 PM

"Teachers? Wow. My parents work in finance. And yeah. We have more important things to worry about,"
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 04:50 PM

"Yeah, like aliens. And the whole oppression thing." Phoenix took one last drag off his blunt, before he threw it on the floor and trod it out.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 04:53 PM

"I just remembered how long it's been since I've done any type of drug or alcoholic beverage." Lily shrugged, "That is so weird, dude."
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 05:21 PM

"What, seriously? You're missing out. Nothing wrong with the grass, dude. The government would have you think there is, only cuz they can't get any taxes off it."

Closed Thread