Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-14-2007, 08:02 AM

Sky tried not to laugh but walked over to them. "Hello, Phoenix." She smiled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 08:03 AM

"Oh... Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but I just want the person I give it to, I don't know, to care a bit?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 08:04 AM

Phoenix raised a hand in greeting to Sky, then turned back to Lily. "I've cared for every girl I've slept with. I'm still friends with all of them, too."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 08:06 AM

"Are you saying you deserve me? Because if you are then, dude, sorry to burst your bubble, but no thanks."
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 08:07 AM

"Up to you, but you're missing out. I won't; I can always find someone up for it." He grinned lazily.

Ooc: Must go and eat lunch, will be back for a short time after before I go to work. -.-

(#26 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-14-2007, 08:08 AM

"Virgin and proud. Staying that way for a while, so don't get your hopes up." She handed them the paper. "Figured that you two would be interested in this." The held her head high and walked off.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#27 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 08:09 AM

Lily rolled her eyes at Skye, took the newspaper, and continued. "If I did, it would have to remain a secret. I've sworn my virginity to follow Rainbow's. She gives up hers, I give up mine. Unless it's kept secret."
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 08:18 AM

"I can keep secrets. I'm not like one of those guys who goes around telling everyone. Like I said, it's a gift, and if you gave me yours, I'd respect it and you."

(#29 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 04:44 PM

"Well, just not right now." She said, looking at the newspaper. "Can you believe it? That uptight chick actually had something about aliens."
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 04:48 PM

"Aliens are just so... cool. Wouldn't it be great to actually meet some? Doubt that uptight girl would be the kind of person aliens would want to meet; she'd probably scare them away from here." Phoenix leaned over so he could see the paper, pushing his hair away from his face.

Closed Thread