Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-21-2009, 06:26 PM

Phoenix shrugged. "I'm still not changing my mind about Jess."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-21-2009, 06:31 PM

By now a huge crowd had begun to form around Jade and Jess.

Jade stood there, arms folded and in her cop outfit.xD Jess was obviously frustrated. "God, Jade! When the hell did you turn to be a square?"
"Jess, when the hell did you turn into such a stupid hippie! You had such a promising future."
"God, your starting to sound like my mother!"
"Well, she obviously isn't doing that great of job since your still here."
"B*tch! How dare you insult my mother!"
Jade and Jess were now inches apart.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-21-2009, 06:37 PM

Phoenix looked unimpressed. "So they're fighting? Big deal, they're both still traitors."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2009, 06:45 PM

"And you say that I'm the worthless piece of sh*t!" Jess snarled. "God, I was so stupid to become friends with you."
"Please, you couldn't survive all your boy toys without me."
"F*ck you. F*ck the state. I'm not going to be your stupid little errand girl anymore. Find yourself another junkie that will fall for your stupid tricks and mind games. I'm through with you and your little groupies." With that, Jess walked off, pushing past everyone and right through Phoenix and Lily.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-21-2009, 09:21 PM

Lily watched Jess walk off, "She may be a traitor Phoenix, but I think she just turned on Jess. Maybe one of us should talk to her one-on-one."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2009, 09:49 PM

Jess went to her van and cried.

Jade had to go on shift duty.

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2009, 04:07 PM

"You can do that, if you want. You have more tact than me. Tho even if she does show she wants to be on our side, I still won't be trusting her further than I could throw her; she's got to prove that she won't betray us to Jade before I can trust her with anything important."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-22-2009, 04:17 PM

"Okay. I'll talk to her then. I think she went to her van, go wait for me in ours." Lily rushed off in Jess' direction. She really did want to trust Jess again, but Phoenix was right; she'd have to prove she was trustworthy and wouldn't backstab them again.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2009, 04:20 PM

Phoenix went to wait for Lily in the van.

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-22-2009, 04:21 PM

One of Jess's window's was rolled down to let the breeze in. She was laying down on some pillows with a thick book in hand. She also had a thing of chocolate ice cream by her. xD

<3
Closed Thread