Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 02:38 PM

Phoenix shouted after her, "It's a bit more of a mistake when you actively betray your friends!" To Lily, he said, "I somehow doubt that anyone will want to be friends with her, not after they find out about how she told Jade where we were."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-18-2009, 02:47 PM

Jess went and sat down under a tree and started to sob. She was now starting to hate Jade. Jess couldn't believe that all the stress that Jade was now putting on her over some stupid tickets that she owed the state. Jade was supposed to be her friend, wasn't she? And friends don't make friends do something that they think is totally wrong. Maybe Jade was a bit corrupt. Maybe Jade was taking to much to the cops ideals. She was a cop after all.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 03:08 PM

Lily nodded, but she did feel bad for Jess. "What if she was telling the truth though?" She asked Phoenix. "I don't want to seem like a terrible person."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2009, 03:12 PM

"Like I said, even if she is telling the truth about not working for Jade, she still did blab where we were so we can't trust her on that basis alone."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2009, 03:13 PM

"I know that, but we could have still been her friend."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2009, 03:15 PM

"Still would be risky, tho. What would we do when discussing plans, turn her out of the van or something?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2009, 03:19 PM

"Exactly. And be really careful with what we say around her. I feel bad about her being all sad..." She paused. "Yay! I rhymed!"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2009, 03:21 PM

"Even so, going back to being the same with her as before would just show her that what she did was alright. We can't just do that; she needs to learn that what she did was bad, and decide who she wants to be friends with; us or Jade. She can't have both."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-21-2009, 07:00 PM

Jess could see Lily and Phoenix from a distance and tried to figure out what they were saying but was just to far away to really tell. Jade walked over. "Hey, Jess!" She said, then noticed her crying. "Jess, what's wrong?"
"You is what's wrong! And everything else you are putting me through. So what if I owe a few state tickets! That doesn't mean the state can blackmail me."
Jade rolled her eyes. "Jess, seriously, stop being so melodramatic-"
"MELODRAMATIC!" Jess screamed. "You are making me blackmail some great people! How-"
"They are hippies! Worthless pieces of sh*t. That's what they are. Peace, love, sex, drugs. Is that what you want your life to be about?! Do you-"
"Why should you be deciding how I live my life!"

They were getting so loud that people were starting to stare. A group of guys started to shout, "Chick Fight! Chick Fight!"

One of the guys from the lockin came up to Phoenix and Lily. "Hey, dudes! That chick, uh..Tess, Jess?...well, anyways, her and that one cop chick that ratted us out are getting ready to have a chick fight! I can't wait to see this!" Then he ran off to tell some other people.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2009, 07:22 PM

Lil rolled her eyes. "Guys." She paused, "We should probably go see what that is all about though."
Closed Thread