Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 06:43 AM

"Why are you even here if we ruin your vibe THAT much? Not that you aren't ruining mine, so you know, it would probably be best if you went and moved back into your pad whee I can't be disturbed by your... unhippiness." Lily growled at Sky, and flipped her hair at Phoenix before getting back to cheering.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-14-2007, 06:48 AM

Sky glared at her before walking off, muttering. She moved over to another tree, closer to Phoenix but not that close. Then she stuck her nose in her book.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-14-2007, 06:50 AM

Phoenix grinned. After all, none of the girls had said anything to him; which to his mind, meant that they liked him. He was determined to live the "free love" thing to the full. He once again looked at Rainbow.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 06:50 AM

Lily turned back to Phoenix, then back to Rainbow. "At least you're actually watching..."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 06:53 AM

"Yeah, cool stuff what she's saying, really," Phoenix said, taking another drag off his blunt.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-14-2007, 06:54 AM

Whoever said that Sky wasn't listening. In fact, she really wasn't reading her book but a newspaper on the latest alien siteing."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 06:55 AM

"Nice to see you don't only care about girls taking off their clothes and rolling around in the mud. That was my first impression. I'd do that though, if it were to solve anything. Which it wouldn't,"
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 06:57 AM

"It's entertaining at times. Shows too that the girls aren't uptight."

(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2007, 06:59 AM

'I am not uptight! I'm just not... confident enough with myself to do that." Lily whispered. "But who cares? I'm trying to remain a virgin and the more I talk to you, the closer I can feel it slipping away."
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-14-2007, 07:01 AM

"Didn't mean you as such; more the other girl. And no point in hanging on to virginity." Phoenix shrugged; he had lost his some time before. "Think of it as a gift. It's better if you give it to someone who deserves it, rather than keep it gathering dust up in the loft."

Closed Thread