Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-18-2007, 02:12 PM

All Lily knew about the sit in was that it was in a local government office - perhaps the mayor's - and that an hour before the sit in, Rainbow and Flora were going to tell them the last bit of details.

*Three Hours Later*

Lily hurried out of her van as she heard people starting to gather around Rainbow and Flora's van, both of the girls standing on top of it and starting to talk.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-18-2007, 02:19 PM

Phoenix was already there, with a backpack packed full of things he deemed to be necessities.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-18-2007, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetahja94 View Post
"Josh. I'm here because my parents," he groaned. "They make me sick. My friend is named Ty...he dragged me along."
"My parents could care less. Now my grandmother is a completely different story. Looks likes we both dragged here." She smiled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#114 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 11-18-2007, 03:38 PM

"If my parents let me do what I wanted every now and then, and how I wanted it, then I probably wouldn't be here," he laughed. "They are always spoiling me, and I absolutely loathe it."
(#115 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2007, 03:43 PM

"Yeah, I guess that could get on your nerves. I was daddy's little girl while my sister was mommy's little pumpkin. She hated it. Its amazing that my father let me come here but I was able to presaude him." She looked around the crowded area. "Do you want to go somewhere a little more...not so crowded."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#116 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2007, 03:44 PM

He smiled. "That's probably not a bad idea. I'm already getting a headache from all of the yelling."
(#117 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2007, 03:46 PM

"Yeah and I'm not that big of fan of crowds. That's why I brought myself a book." She held it up.

<3
(#118 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2007, 03:51 PM

He read the cover, but he had never heard of it. "Nice," he commented.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2007, 03:55 PM

"Its all about unsolved murder's. Always been facisnated by crime. Once my friend finally comes to her senses, I'll be going into something along CSI, FBI, crime."

<3
(#120 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2007, 04:01 PM

"I'm yet to decide what I want to be. I'm just living large for now. I feel like the one that would do the crimes, not stop them," he shrugged. "Rebellion."
Closed Thread