Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-13-2008, 08:06 PM

"Just p*ss off, Phoenix. I'm just... I dunno. Jade's a b*tch and you two deserve each other. There, I said it." She laid bag in her bean bag chair.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-13-2008, 08:07 PM

"I'm not even with Jade. I don't know where that came from. What you just said... that just came left out of centre."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-13-2008, 08:09 PM

"I don't care whether you're with her or not. I don't care about anything. I'll be sleeping the rest of the way to Washington."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-13-2008, 08:15 PM

"Maybe I should get someone else then. Not Jade; we have nothing in common, but someone who actually listens to what I say instead of to the voices in her head."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-14-2008, 06:49 AM

"You should then." Lily glared at him, then slapped him hard. "And I don't want to here another word out of you. So shut up and leave me alone."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-14-2008, 06:57 AM

"I am not about to go out Phoenix. We are totally different." Jade snapped.

Jess sighed. "I swear, you three are impossible."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-14-2008, 06:59 AM

Lily started crying. "I just want to get out of this van... I want to be alone for a while.." She said, trying to fall asleep. She had originally been mad at Phoenix because she really did like him and she thought something was going on between him and Jade. She knew nothing was and tried to find other reasons to be mad but she just couldn't keep up the charade.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-14-2008, 07:01 AM

"I'm not about to shut up just cuz you tell me to." Phoenix glared at Lily.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-14-2008, 07:03 AM

Lily muttered something, then pretended to be asleep. If she could just talk to Phoenix alone, she might be able to work it out but she knew that wasn't happening.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-14-2008, 07:09 AM

"Maybe we should stop for a break. We're all going nuts here."

Closed Thread