Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-01-2007, 11:17 AM

Rus tossed all his school stuff out of his bookbag and packed it with his clothes, some soap, antiperpirant, socks, boxers, a spare pair of tennis shoes, among some other things (no food, however). When he figured himself done, he hopped out his wondow, his shoes making crunching sounds on the gravel driveway.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
Neo_Moon_Princess (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-01-2007, 03:47 PM

Kari nodded in response to both replies. "Sanura....are you sure you will be ok?" Places hand on Sanura's arm.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-01-2007, 04:03 PM

"I'm fine," she said, bravely. "If you're leaving the village, I'll come too. I don't belong here any more."

(#504 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2007, 04:07 PM

Russ hoped to at least make it to city boundaries before the pain return, but he could already feel it creeping up on him. Oh, crap! He thought, getting ready to run to make it to the borders.

(#505 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 12-03-2007, 12:48 PM

Kari watched Sanura before looking back to her father. "what will i do with the shop?" Kari let her gaze lower to the ground as she remembered that there was no one else to take over the shop she now ran.
(#506 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-03-2007, 02:56 PM

"Hire a manager. There's bound to be someone around who'll take the shop on."

(#507 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2007, 03:18 PM

Unfortunatly, Russ didn't quite make it, and doubled over in agony only a little ways away from the city limits.

(#508 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-04-2007, 08:35 AM

Sanura said, "My father might take over the lease. You'd still own it, but he'd deal with finding staff and that kind of thing. He'd love the power."

(#509 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 12-04-2007, 02:19 PM

Kari looked at Sanura and then said "can we go talk to him?" Kari let her gaze wander along the street in the direction of the shops.
(#510 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-04-2007, 06:06 PM

"I guess so. He won't like it when I tell him I'm leaving; I'll just tell him I'm going temporarily to try and find my mother. But I won't be back here at all if I can help it."

Closed Thread