Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   The Gang [Private RP] (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/16414-gang-private-rp.html)

TheHayleyDoll 10-18-2007 04:57 PM

The Gang [Private RP]

NOTICE: This is a private RPG. Only people involved are Cheetahja94, Singergirl109, Miluiel_she_elf, Spirit_Queen, and myself.

Plot:
It's this group of five girls. They are the A-Listers of teen stars. They are all best friends as well and have their own magazine entitled "The Gang".

However, they're fed up with being famous all the time. They can't even live a normal life. They want to go to a public high school and not be trampled on by fans or threatened by haters.

So, they come up with an idea. They're going to ditch the makeup, the extensions, star-like clothing and TRY to fit in at the high school. They change their first names, as well, to help in their disguise.

Average teens by day... Celebs by night. XD

It's almost their first day. Will they survive without their high-tech gadgets, camera's buzzing around them, body guards, and fans? And how will they deal with high school romance, bullying, drama, and rivals? You decide.

Character Form:
Character Name (Celeb):
Character Name (Normal):
-> Celeb Appearance at.... [CLICK] - Dolls - The Gang
Appearance (Normal - Link, doll, or description):
Age (15-17):
Personality:
Actor/Singer:
Other:

Rules:
Mostly just the RPG Rules in general. All members of this Private RP are good RPers and don't seem to need a whole other copy.

My Character:
Character Name (Celeb): Mitzy
Character Name (Normal): Marlena
Appearance (Normal - Link, doll, or description): Image of BLACK ANIME - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 'Cept she still wears a hat and hides the tail. Lol.
Age (15-17): 16
Personality: Bubbly, outgoing, trustworthy.
Actress/Singer: Actress
Other: What is under the hat...? XD

We'll start the opening paragraphs after all people (or most) have posted about their character.

LadyBast0911 10-18-2007 06:13 PM

Character Name (Celeb): Jessica
Character Name (Normal): Carrie
Appearance (Normal - Link, doll, or description):
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...erpunkgirl.jpg
Age (15-17): 17
Personality: she normally seems harmless, but if you mess with her or her friends, she becomes a terror. Can normally handle stress but isn't the greatest
Actor/Singer: Singer (hehe..my name)
Other: She's somewhat shy around guys and has never had a boyfriend, surprisingly.

spirit_queen 10-18-2007 06:35 PM

Character Form:
Character Name (Celeb): Karen Ohm
Character Name (Normal): Hilari Ohm
Celeb Appearance: Karen
Appearance: Hilari
Personality: Dark, mysterious. she's actually somewhat bi-polar. she names the 'evil', or malicious half of herself 'chibara', which means 'bloddy-rose'. The other half, the half she considers normally in control, is just, er, herself. Yes, she sort of has issues and is rather strange, but she enjoys being an outcast.
Actor/Singer: She's one of those doublers... you know, the ones who sing and act. she started out in movies at a young age, and has done some Broadway already. she's new to the music business, however, as far as having her own album goes.
Other: She's always wanted to do whacky stunts, like jump a motorbike over a record of busses... or something of the sort.

LadyBast0911 10-19-2007 07:39 AM

Ooc: Do they all know each other?

spirit_queen 10-19-2007 04:53 PM

Ooc: I should think so, seeing as they all collaborate on a magazine...

TheHayleyDoll 10-19-2007 09:07 PM

Ooc: They're all best friends. ^^

LadyBast0911 10-19-2007 09:08 PM

Ooc: That's what I figured but just making sure.

xJESSiCA 10-20-2007 12:40 PM

Sorry I wasn't on. I had to run the school's Fall Ball, so I was there until 8:30.

Character Name (Celeb): Stephanie "Steph"
Character Name (Normal): Ashleigh
Appearance (Normal - Link, doll, or description): Image of Black - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Personality: Pretty outgoing and loud, but cares about her friends and family. Pretty sarcastic, and can be rude to some people (besides her friends, of course)
Actor/Singer: Singer
Other:

TheHayleyDoll 10-21-2007 12:35 PM

Ooc: Let's just start. I'll get Emily to join Monday.

When Mitzy was done her portion of an interview the bunch had, she came out into the small break room shaking her head.

"Wow... That was one of the most boring interviews I've ever had in my life..." Mitzy muttered. "We're so lucky it's not going in OUR magazine. That would just be a plain embarrassing. What do you guys think?" She asked her three friends. Technically there was the four of them, but their one friend Emily couldn't make the J14 interview they had just went through. "Which of you have went through it already, anyway? I'm serious, that was so boring I can't remember my own birthday." She paused, "Okay, that was a joke. I do. September 1st. But really... I just want to get back to our apartment."

xJESSiCA 10-21-2007 01:41 PM

Stephanie yawned as she redid the pony tail she had put her hair up in earlier. "What is your favourite colour? It's like interviewing a Kindergartener," she rolled her eyes. "They can't take the time to make good questions, like what my plans are for my next album," she said.

Stephanie, otherwise known as Steph, had always been known as a goody-two-shoes, never doing anything wrong, never using bad language in her songs, and never buying immodest clothing. At least, that was what the public thought. Frankly, she hated her reputation, but the varying personalities of their group made them so popular amonst their fans.