Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 02:55 PM

"I know, right? Well, at least they asked me what my next Hollywood Blockbuster is. I finally get to be in a horror movie. Not my usual, but I so can't wait. It's going to be brilliant. I get to be the killer, too, but of course I kept that secret. Mostly though, yeah... Kindergarten questions. Can't wait to get home." Mitzy laughed. She wasn't nearly known for being a goody-two-shoes as Steph, but she was more the cheerleader type. If you get on her bad side, there would be trouble but usually she was just a pile of fun. Her usual role in movies was the b*tchy teenage girl who turned out to be nice in the end. Think Regina in Mean Girls. THAT was her usual role.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM

Suddenly, Karen burst out of the interview. she strode over to the other girls. "Man, I' so starving!" But, yet, afterwards, she made for a large belch. Karen was the rebel/tomboy of the group. Oh, sand she loved skating. "I'm not even going to bother you two by talking about this interview, but i AM asking about dinner!" Karen flopped onto the couch in her usual style; one leg flung over the top of the couh, the other stretched across the couch. One of two arms was actually on the proper armrest, but the other dangled over the side of the couch. "Dude, about that horror film! I was surprised they didn't slap us together, you know?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM

"I know! Oh my gosh, don't even mention food! I could really go for some fish right now; one of my odd obsessions. If we're all done, we could start our way back to the apartment. I'm so tired, too. After that horrendous interview, I just want to eat, sleep, then get back to work on my new film."
(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM

Jessica sat up. "What...sorry. Must have dozed off from the lack of entertainment." She really hadn't been asleep but hated the boring interviews. "Geez, those people really could use a lesson or two in fun interviews. Now, where can I get a water bottle."

Jessica was the diverse girl of the group. She was normally the down-to-earth, practical one of the group and normally, as the girls would sometimes call her, the party pooper. She was also like the mother of the group. Like Mrs. Weasly off Harry Potter. Always seems like the innocent one yet when you cross her or her friends, you better watch your back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 04:13 PM

"I'm not hungry, but my..." she paused. "Oh, I haven't told you guys about my new BF," she said, sitting up straight. "He's taking me out to a really nice restaurant tonight, and I don't want to spoil my appetite," she smiled. Stephanie loved talking; it was her favourite hobby, in a way. "But guess what my manager says I need to do for my next tour? Dye my hair bleach blonde. Do you honestly think I'm going to do that? They won't even go for a wig. And I mean, that would be so much easier, you know?"
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-21-2007, 04:13 PM

"Next room over there should be a prepaid vending machine, Jess. And no surprise with you dozing off. At least you weren't snoring or anything. Those interviewers should really read our magazine. Those are some real questions. People not only know the little stuff about us, but the questions in there are much deeper and diverse. And indeed, Steph, a wig would be much easier because of your naturally dark hair." Mitzy also loved to talk. Her and Stephanie could go hours just talking to each other about one thing. "And it's great that you have a date. Watch for the cameras, though."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-21-2007 at 04:17 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2007, 04:19 PM

"He said he would pay for the professional dye, though, so I would be in the salon for hours. At least he would keep me entertained. His son is my boyfriend, isn't that awkward? So whenever I see my manager, I see Ryan...oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you his name yet," she giggled. "So, are they going to tell us when we can leave, or are we just going to leave when we feel like it? I want to change; I can't go to a top restaurant in this," she said, gesturing towards her hot pink tube and ripped blue jeans. "They would probably kick me out."
(#18 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 04:22 PM

"Ugh! Dates!" Karen cried. "I still don't get that whole thing with guys." She straightened her sitting position to a slightly more proper one. "They're better as friends, 'cuz things don't get awkward." She paused. "Well, except for the time cam confessed he had a crush one me..." She shook her head. "Where am I goin' with this? Sorry, have fun on you... date." the word 'date' always felt like acid on Karen's tongue; she thought most uys looking to date were jerks to their girls anyways, and friend who go out with friends have a hard time remaining friends afterwards. She didn't get the point.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2007, 04:22 PM

Jess stood up and walked out of the room, soon coming back in with a water bottle. "Am I the only one who hasn't had a boyfriend, yet. I think it actually surprises our readers when I keep saying that." Jess was also the tomboyish girl but not as much as Karen. "And Karen, could you please NOT belch. Its quite disgusting."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2007, 04:25 PM

Stephanie, although she was a very well-behaved young lady, was rarely without a boyfriend. She hadn't done anything more than a french, but it was nice to have the support. "I'll catch you all later," she said, standing up. "Text me if the interviews end up online. I want permission to rip their throats out," she said, walking away.
Closed Thread