Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-21-2007, 07:08 PM

"But I like being me. I don't like this whole idea, though."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 07:10 PM

"You can be yourself, just... a little different."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2007, 07:11 PM

Jess rolled her eyes. "Yeah...sure."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#104 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 07:11 PM

Stephanie met her boyfriend, Josh, outside of his house. She was now in a pink, sequined dress that went down half way to her knees. It was sleeveless, so she had a white sweater that went about half way down her stomach and had 3/4 lengh sleeves. "Where are we going?" she asked as he got in. She eyed his blue jeans and t-shirt. "And why aren't you dressed up? You said we were going somewhere fancy. If this is a joke, I'm kicking you out right now."

Josh laughed. "No, it isn't a joke. Do you mind, say...McDonald's?" he asked, bracing himself for Steph's reaction.

"So it is a joke!" she practically yelled. "McDonald's isn't fancy, and I won't be able to wear a swimsuit if I eat too much junk. Why did you make me dress up if we were going to a fast food restaurant? If you have nothing to say, get out. Now," she said, unlocking the door. "I don't want to go to McDonald's in a dress."

He held up one finger and stepped out of the car. He bolted into the house and a few seconds later came with a pink box, which he handed to Steph. "Please don't hate me," he begged.

She took the box angrily and opened it. Inside was a beautiful pair of jeans; she looked at the price tag: $450. She gasped; even she, being a famous singer, didn't get 450 dollar jeans. She lifted them out and looked at the size, size 2.

Under the jeans was a beautiful tube top, with a price greater than that of the jeans. It showed a couple inches of her midriff, enough to show her belly button, and the colour, a beautiful teal, went well with her eyes.

And even under the tube there was more. She saw a ring for her belly button-a stud made of pure silver with a small heart engraved on it, a pair of hoop earrings, and a large silver necklace with round beads.

"Hopefully I got the right size shoes," he said, pulling out a pair of black pumps from behind him. She looked at the size and smiled with approval, and then kissed him.

"Thanks," she smiled. "You really don't have to spoil me."
(#105 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 07:15 PM

Karen laughed. "Steph, you won't die! C'mon1 I'm sure the others will be all in favor..."

(#106 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2007, 07:17 PM

ooc: Steph is on a date, remember?
bic:
Josh led her into his house so she could change, and when she got into the bathroom, she took out her phone and texted Mitzy. Guess what? she typed into her chocolate, her third phone in the last month.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 07:17 PM

Ooc: Singer's charrie is Jess and Steph is gone.

"Now that we have that settled..."
(#108 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2007, 07:18 PM

"I haven't agreed...oh, whats the use. I'm always out voted."

<3
(#109 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-21-2007, 07:20 PM

Ooc: GYAAH! I do this with my rps on the other website, too... >.< SORRY!

karen chuckled. "you'll endure. That's you're thing; you're a survivor where it counts, Jess." Karen said, trying to sound encouraging.

(#110 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-21-2007, 07:21 PM

While Steph waited for the response to her text, she started to put the new clothes on, carefully removing price tags and such. When she had everything on, she examined herself in the mirror and smiled with approval. The jeans fit her perfectly, and had a great flair to them. She wondered how Josh could find the right size and the right length...
Closed Thread