Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default CSI: Crime Scene Investigation [RP] - 09-06-2007, 06:33 PM

If you watch the show, you can get the main idea pretty easily by the title. If you watch anything like it [Law and Order, Criminal Minds, etc.] then you probably understand because it's like that, too. But you don't need to watch the shows to understand. These are our own made characters, not ones from other CSI shows, etc.

[PLOT]

The plot changes as they murders happen. The main plot idea, however, is that a group of people that solve strange cases too large for the police. They work in certain areas and jobs of the CSI lab. Those certain jobs within the lab are...

Criminalist:

Under supervision, analyzes and tests substances [such as blood], identifies and compares prints [foot, finger, etc.], compares guns and bullets, etc.

Crime Scene Investigator:

Responsible for investigating the scene of crime, as well as packaging evidence and giving it to the Criminalists. Afterwards, helps Criminalists with their job, and sometimes they work as both.

Crime Scene Unit Supervisor:

The name says it all. Helps everyone with their jobs and makes sure they are doing so properly. He/she is the first person to go to with news. They're the 'leader'.

Evidence Technician:

Help with recieving, storing, releasing, and mantaining secuirty of confiscated property, evidence, and vehicles.

Forensic Scientist:

They analyze the body for materials and wounds associated with the crime.

Photographic Technician:

Takes pictures of crime scene and develops them in a dark room before storing them until needed.

[PROFILE]

Name:
Age [Any over 18]:
Job:
Appearance [description, photobucket link]:
Personality:
Bio [optional]:

Mine:

Name: Amy Wolff
Age [Any over 18]: 28
Job: Criminalist
Appearance: Image of Anime girl blonde - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Personality: Smart, slightly stubborn, doesn't like being wrong.
Bio [optional]: She just recently got a job at the lab. She's married to a African American man named Tyler and has two children [Nina and Brandon].

I'm only going to have one character for now, then make them as I go on.

[RULES AND CONDITIONS]

1. Advanced RPers only. [You'll know if you are]
2. Minimal 'Ooc'. It sometimes makes thing confusing.
3. Romance is allowed, and advanced RPers should understand the rules for that.
4. Cussing is allowed. Don't use it every sentence, but... yeah.

I only want joiners today, so that I can start tomorrow or on the weekend. ^^

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-06-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!