Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default CSI: Crime Scene Investigation [RP] - 09-06-2007, 06:33 PM

If you watch the show, you can get the main idea pretty easily by the title. If you watch anything like it [Law and Order, Criminal Minds, etc.] then you probably understand because it's like that, too. But you don't need to watch the shows to understand. These are our own made characters, not ones from other CSI shows, etc.

[PLOT]

The plot changes as they murders happen. The main plot idea, however, is that a group of people that solve strange cases too large for the police. They work in certain areas and jobs of the CSI lab. Those certain jobs within the lab are...

Criminalist:

Under supervision, analyzes and tests substances [such as blood], identifies and compares prints [foot, finger, etc.], compares guns and bullets, etc.

Crime Scene Investigator:

Responsible for investigating the scene of crime, as well as packaging evidence and giving it to the Criminalists. Afterwards, helps Criminalists with their job, and sometimes they work as both.

Crime Scene Unit Supervisor:

The name says it all. Helps everyone with their jobs and makes sure they are doing so properly. He/she is the first person to go to with news. They're the 'leader'.

Evidence Technician:

Help with recieving, storing, releasing, and mantaining secuirty of confiscated property, evidence, and vehicles.

Forensic Scientist:

They analyze the body for materials and wounds associated with the crime.

Photographic Technician:

Takes pictures of crime scene and develops them in a dark room before storing them until needed.

[PROFILE]

Name:
Age [Any over 18]:
Job:
Appearance [description, photobucket link]:
Personality:
Bio [optional]:

Mine:

Name: Amy Wolff
Age [Any over 18]: 28
Job: Criminalist
Appearance: Image of Anime girl blonde - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Personality: Smart, slightly stubborn, doesn't like being wrong.
Bio [optional]: She just recently got a job at the lab. She's married to a African American man named Tyler and has two children [Nina and Brandon].

I'm only going to have one character for now, then make them as I go on.

[RULES AND CONDITIONS]

1. Advanced RPers only. [You'll know if you are]
2. Minimal 'Ooc'. It sometimes makes thing confusing.
3. Romance is allowed, and advanced RPers should understand the rules for that.
4. Cussing is allowed. Don't use it every sentence, but... yeah.

I only want joiners today, so that I can start tomorrow or on the weekend. ^^

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-06-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2007, 06:51 PM

Name: Mai Li *pronounce May Lee*
Age [Any over 18]: 24
Job:Crime Scene Investigator:
Appearance: [description, photobucket link]:http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...654-79-670.gif {Although she is usually seen in pants.}
Personality: Normally serious and always working. She just tansferred from Washington and is also a newbie. She only has two years under her belt. She's quite timid around the group and doesn't talk much.
Bio [optional]: Half-chinese.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 09-06-2007, 07:15 PM

Name:Monique Wector
Nickname:Murphy (Inside joke, form along time ago.Now everybody calls her murphy ona regular basis, even know they dont know where it came from.)
Age [Any over 18]:24
Job:Forensic Scientist
Appearance:Tall, reddish hair you get the point-
Personality:Very sweet, but gets to buisness when it comes to an Autopsy
Bio[optional]:Wanted to be a doctor when she grew up, but she found out this was a better way to serve justice to her country. (Even know doctors are life savers, she thought this was the way to go.)

(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2007, 07:16 PM

Ooc: Cwer, I don't think of you as advanced... and I'm going to be real strict on that rule. Sorry... You're just too young. T_T
(#5 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 09-06-2007, 07:18 PM

occ:Ok. Its ok.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2007, 07:20 PM

Ooc: I would let you in, it's just some stuff might be too graphic, etc. Hope you understand. I'm looking for people who are in their teens and are considered advanced [Singer, Cheetah, Sarah, Wolfie, Spirit, Miranda, and I are the 'advanced' RPers... and anyone else I guess who I know is good..]

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-06-2007 at 07:31 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 09-06-2007, 10:31 PM

Here is I. I had too much stuff today...I would've posted earlier but it was one thing after the other. xD

Name: Kyle Meyers
Age [Any over 18]: 29
Job: CSI
Appearance [description, photobucket link]: ((I'll post one tomorrow, I'm too lazy to find one now)
Personality: Quiet when on the job, but out of the office is very outgoing and fun
Bio [optional]: Was married at 18, but divorced at 24. Has one kid-Emmabelle (Emma is her nickname), age 7
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-07-2007, 06:08 AM

I gotta join this. XD I'm using a character I have in another RP; she was working in CSI too.

Name: Amane Tsegrah
Age [Any over 18]: 39
Job: Forensic Scientist
Appearance: (usually wears faded blue jeans and blouses, and her hair is dyed. Her eyes are naturally yellow.)
Personality: Finds the oddest humor, which no one else gets, in some of the cases. Also tends to overthink, overspell, and has gotten sick to her stomach on occasion depending on the severity of the case. Despite that, she kept her cheerful demeanor. Well, unless it's the anniversary of her sister's death, in which case she'll be hiding in a closet for most of the day or reading old files on cases that weren't closed or were on hold.
Bio: Her twin sister died when they were fifteen; each year on the day it happened, Amane hides in a closet, as already mentioned. Why? No clue. She has a husband who travels abroad and one son, Allen.

Name: Allen Tsegrah
Job: Photo Technitian (intern)
Appearance: I'll get a tek tek avvie of him later. *blink*
Personality: At times he's sarcastic, but he tends to notice things in the photos that the people at the crime scene could've missed.
Bio: Son of Amane and her husband. He was never told that he'd had an aunt before he was born, and as such still finds it perplexing that she hides in a closet once a year.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 09-07-2007 at 06:13 AM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
miluiel_she_elf (Offline)
Professional

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.29 Average
Default 09-07-2007, 09:12 PM

Name: Catherine Willows
Job: Forensic Scientist
Appearance: Long blonde hair, usually styled with blue eyes and what ever she feels like wearing.
Personality: Can come off as cold and uncaring, but once you get to know her she is a kind and compassionate person. But you don't want to get on her bad side.
Bio: CSI on CBS Cast and Character Biographies

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-08-2007, 09:28 AM

Miluel, you're supposed to have YOUR OWN CHARACTER!! Haley said that:

Quote:
These are our own made characters, not ones from other CSI shows, etc.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Closed Thread