Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 09-08-2007, 10:03 AM

Ooc; Hope I can join?

Name: Ariadne Delmonte.
Age [Any over 18]: 19.
Job: Photographic Technician. Has some small experience as a Criminalist from another job.
Appearance: Light dusky blue eyes, 'pixie cut' light brown hair. Heart shaped face, quite slim and a bit weak.
Personality: Naive, sweet and loving, very shy. She's a bleeding heart, but easily manipulated and bad at standing up for herself at times.
Bio: Eldest daughter of an overbearing mother who was obsessed with social status. She left home to live with her estranged father at 14, went to college and studied photography and Law. She's just been tranferred to the current area.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
miluiel_she_elf (Offline)
Professional

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.29 Average
Default 09-08-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Miluel, you're supposed to have YOUR OWN CHARACTER!! Haley said that:
Yes, and Hayley said I could. So...please leave notifications like that up to her. Thanks.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2007, 11:17 AM

Just forget it. It's nothing too huge. And everyone isable to join. I'll start it later today.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Professional

Default 09-08-2007, 11:30 AM

Great. How many more people are we waiting for?

(#15 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 09-08-2007, 11:54 AM

ooc: I'm here, but I may have to get off without warning. My neighbor's dad passed away last night, and I promised to babysit the twins across the street so the twin's mother and my neighbor's mom and the other kids can go to the park.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Professional

Default 09-08-2007, 12:09 PM

Okay. Hayley? How many more people?

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2007, 02:23 PM

Ooc: Well, I can play as the roles not yet filled, we're ready to start anytime, so... I will ^^

Bic: Amy walked into the crime lab early morning to hear Craig Adams talking to himself inside his head office. He had always mentioned how hard it was to be in command and thought, several times, that he was going to go insane with the extremely stressful job. Adams walked out of his office and towards Amy. "Wolff, how's your day so far?"

"Fine, sir... Why?" Amy raised a brow.

"Well, I'm sorry then. There's been a reported body down on Lake Road at the peak of the mountain. Once everyone gets here, we need to check it out."

"Where did everyone go, anyway, sir?"

"I let them have the night off. In any case, it was reported less then an hour ago. Still, we wait much longer, and some of the evidence could be tainted."
(#18 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2007, 02:27 PM

Mai Li walked into the building. She still had some paper work to fill out. She heard Amy and Craig talking and walked up. "What happened?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2007, 02:33 PM

Craig Adams sighed, relieved. "Thank goodness you are here. They have found a body. A woman. She was shot a couple times around her head; once directly at her forehead."
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2007, 02:42 PM

"Where at? How long ago?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Closed Thread