Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default [RP] Déjà vu - 08-29-2007, 02:17 PM

Plot:

From 1987 - 1991, Scientist Dr. Bob Hawthorne had been secretly cloning people. Not just any people, though. Babies. He had been working as a Obstetrician or Gynecologist, which is a doctor specializing in pregnancy and women health, in England for all those years. It wasn't hard to pluck a tiny hair from the children while they weren't looking. In late 1991, he vanished one day after work. Nobody knows exactly where he went, or had any clue about the cloning. The real reason he had went away was to dump the highly realistic clones in an adoption center across the sea from the United Kingdom... In the United States of America, hoping that no one would ever find out. It is now 2007, and still no one has found out. Not even the clones, or their adoptive parents.

Character Form:

Name: ______ / ______
Clone or Human: Clone / Human
Appearance [Discription, dolls, photobucket] : ________ / ________
Personality: _____________ /____________
Other: _____________ / ___________

Rules:

1. Advanced RPers only. [If you aren't sure if that applies to you, PM me]
2. All standard RPG rules apply.

Other [RP start, my charrie, etc]:

RP Start:

The RP starts with the clones [in America]. It's their last day of school and they're going on a summer trip to England. The bell has just rang for dimissal, so they're on their way home.

My Character:

Name: Destiny / Jade
Appearance: [Clone on left]

Personality: Anti-social, poised, poetic. / Smart, clumsy, more social then her clone.
Other: Only child. Knows a lot of languages. / Drop-out. Has a younger brother, and an older brother.

Doll Credit:

Doll credit goes to Suspicious Hat Pixels - v 99. Lazy Shatter Demons. She has two other ones like this [two people who look alike] if you're interested in seeing them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-29-2007, 03:51 PM

Ooc: Grr, Haley, I'm tempted to join! *twitch*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-29-2007, 03:51 PM

Ooc: Then join. ^^
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2007, 03:56 PM

Ooc: I will. I'm gonna go make a doll though; I have issues with using other people's work. ;-;

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-29-2007, 04:29 PM

Ooc: I wanna make a doll, too! BRB! Or... more like BBASAP!

(#6 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-29-2007, 05:33 PM

Name: Jakob/Kyle
Clone or Human: Clone/Human
Appearance [Discription, dolls, photobucket] :
(see attatchment. First is Jakob, then Kyle)
Personality: Outgoing, fun, but cautious/ Shy around strangers, but outgoing around friends, fun. Takes action without thinking
Other: -/-
Attached Images
File Type: gif joshmatrixpair6.gif (7.1 KB, 6 views)
(#7 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2007, 08:29 PM

Name: Crimson/ Illusion
Personality: More reserved, silent, avid reader, intellegent/ rebel, outgoing, outspoken and is normally in the office. Intellegent and loves books, but just never uses her head.
Other: Has an older brother and doesn't know that she's adopted/ Is an activist.

Got these dolls off: ~Fainelloth Dolls~

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 08-30-2007 at 07:05 AM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2007, 05:45 AM

Ooc: Guys, credit where you get your dolls. I'm serious.

Halestorm
(#9 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 05:48 AM

What if you paint the dolls yourself? I will provide base credit, of course... Just wondering. ^^

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2007, 05:56 AM

If you made them yourself, then there's no problem. I just get a little upset when I see people using another person's dolls, and I'm not too sure what Sus and DHF's terms of uses are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Meg / Anna
Personality: Is the slightly more rebellious, loves books, hates math / loves math, hates reading, very docile and law abiding.
Other: Meg has allergies to plants / Anna has allergies to various medicines.

Base site for the doll has been down for I have no idea how long. O_o

Halestorm
Closed Thread